Page 39 Chapter 7 The Last Straw

Friday comes and Kendra's mom drives her and the babies to the new place from the hospital. Welp here we are look very cozy and nice size for the kids to play once they grow. Definitely mom haha this is beautiful. So 3 hour later Kendra's mom watched the babies for Kendra as she rested in her and Kiy's new room. Kendra's phone makes a ding sound and it was a unknown number. Kendra opens the text and to find some very Nasty evil texts and exposed videos of Rosalina and Kiy. That said said (I'm coming fa u be prepared to get yo ahh beat jus cuz u got one up on me ima one up on you may not be today may not be tomorrow but I'm coming congratulations Bi**h. Kendra's Face flushes with anger and fear for her babies life and yours. Kendra's immediately calls Kiy. Kiy was in free period with Dan and James laughing and talking until he hears his phone ring. Hey bae everything ok y'all make it safe was u able to get in the house ok?
.........yea Luv. Baby? You ok? Is everything ok? You sound stressed what's wrong? it's yo crazy ahh babymama she's threatening us again. Kiy we gotta go to the police and get a retraining Order she's way outta line. She's causing stress on me. I will be by there after school ok I got it. I love y'all ill be home soon. we love you too. Kiy hangs up. Aye yo y'all good? James asked. Nah mane this Bi**h jus want stop.  ....... Bruh I told you not to F**k dat H**. Dan Bluntly said. Yoooo don't rub it in Kiy said feeling annoyed and stupid. So that Monday Rosalina stayed home because she wasn't feeling well. That afternoon Rosalina was watching tv until she hears a firm knock at the door. I got it Mommy. Rosalina Yells. And opens the door to see a tall Indian man in a gray suit with a big yellow envelope in his hand.Hello Rosalina Franchez? Yea why? You been Served he says Plainly. Get the F**k away from my house! Rosalina expressed as the man walks off unbothered. She slams the door opening the envelope looking at the papers. They stated she has to keep 1000 feet or more away from Kiy and Kendra. And her mother has to talk to the School principal about Rosalina not walking across the stage because of it. Rosalina was Hot she got to a point where she wanted to do something evil but not yet she plotted what she had in mind and will stick to it. Ok Kiy you jus wait youuuu just wait I'm the baby mama from Hell. Rosalina whispered with a grimy look on her face.