The House of The Phoenix

Sophie reflected on Argus's words, now wondering if they were tied to his complicated situation with Celeste. The recent rumors and their quiet, yet visible, interactions might be contributing to his burdens. Argus, as one of the elite candidates, was naturally expected to vie for the throne—an honor and a heavy weight. In contrast, Celeste, though not an heir, was still the king's daughter, placing her in a delicate position within the palace dynamics. Sophie pondered if Argus felt pressured to step aside or alter his path to protect Celeste, thereby indirectly taking on her battles as well as his own. This realization deepened Sophie's understanding of the complexities Argus faced, navigating not only his own aspirations but also the implications of his ties with Celeste in the intricate web of the competition to the throne.

As Sophie mulled over the complexities of Argus's situation, her team continued their walk towards their new quarters, passing by the residence of the house of wolf. As they approached, Sophie couldn't help but glance to the direction of the said house.

At that exact moment, Argus, who was in the midst of a conversation with Celeste outside their residence, he seemed to sense Sophie's presence nearby. His attention subtly shifted, an almost instinctual reaction whenever Sophie was around. Despite being engaged in a discussion with Celeste, his gaze drifted towards Sophie and her team, his focus momentarily drifted.

Celeste continued talking, seemingly unaware of Argus's distraction.

As Sophie and her team moved past Argus and Celeste's location, the brief moment of shared glances faded, and they refocused on their path ahead. The winding trail through the themed village finally led them to their own quarters, located strategically at the far edge of the small community. The design of their residence was immediately striking, with architectural elements and decorations that beautifully reflected their phoenix symbol, reinforcing the theme of rebirth and transformation pertinent to their team's identity.

Upon arriving, the team was greeted by the sight of their new home, which was both inspiring and comforting. The house stood with an inviting aura, the exterior painted in vibrant hues that caught the soft light of the afternoon sun, casting warm glows on the path leading up to the front door. The garden was meticulously landscaped, with plants and flowers that seemed to be chosen for their fiery colors, echoing the phoenix theme.

As they stepped inside, the interior of the house continued the motif with elegant, thoughtful touches. The main living area was spacious, featuring high ceilings adorned with murals not only of phoenixes soaring skyward but also depicting scenes from an ancient civilization. These murals resembled depictions of the kingdom's storied past, offering a visual journey through time that accentuated the theme of historical depth and renewal.

Sophie and her teammates each chose their rooms, unpacking their belongings and setting up personal spaces that would be their sanctuaries in the coming weeks. The atmosphere was a mix of excitement and nervous energy, as everyone adjusted to their new living arrangements and contemplated the intense period of preparation and competition that lay ahead.

With everyone settled in, they gathered in the common area to discuss their schedule for the next few days. The agenda was packed with team gatherings, practice sessions, and team-building activities designed to strengthen their unity and fine-tune their collaborative skills. The focus was clear: to become a cohesive unit capable of facing any challenge the trials might throw at them.

The first evening in their new home ended with the team sharing a casual meal, laughter mingling with serious discussions about what they will encounter in coming days. The friendship that blossomed in that shared space was a sign to the team's potential—not just to compete, but to support each other through whatever lay ahead.