Los Angeles Airport

Oscar Marshall//Omar
--------------------------------

I was still at Lamar's house. The clock was soon reaching 7pm and I had to leave to go to the airport.

"Niggas I'm finna bounce." I stood up.

"Where to?" Tai asked as he was played Rocket League.

"Pick up Liz at the airport." I was so happy my baby finally coming back and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh oh. Coo."

"Anyway 1love." I dapped them.

"1love" They all said back.

I got outta the house to walked to my Trackhawk. I started it and pulled outta the driveway, making my way to the airport.

Since I was an 1hr and 30mins early, I decided to stop by at Chick-fil-A to get her some food. I know for a fact her fat ass is hungry.

I pulled up at Chick-fil-A drive-thru and ordered us both food. I also stopped by at this flower shop to buy her a bouquet of red roses. I stopped at Walmart to buy her chocolates, snacks and other shit.

I had 40, mins left. I rushed to Los Angeles Airport (LAX).

I got a call from Lizzo so I picked up.

"Hey ma'" I answered

"Hey baby. I'm soon landing." She said. I could hear she just woke up and was pretty tired.

"Ight cool. I'll soon be there. You just woke up?" I already knew the answer but I just asked.

"Yea. I'm so fucking tired." She yawned.

"Don't worry, you'll get your sleep. Terminal 1 right?" I asked. I could see the airport ahead of me.

"Yea."

"Cool. Bye."

"Bye." And she hung up.

I was 15mins early. I took the bouquet out the passenger seat and got outta the car. I made sure I locked it before I made my way through security.

I walked to Terminal 1 and waited for her. I was answering a few emails before I looked up and saw her walking. She was looking for me.

Blind ass.

I walked to her. When she saw me, she smiled brightly. She had her suitcase in her left hand and phone in the other. She was wearing a brown Gucci tracksuit and white air force 1's.

"Heyy I missed you." She hugged me.

"Missed you too Liz." I hugged her tightly.

I gave her the flowers and she smiled even more.

"Thankksssss." She cooed.

"No problem." I winked at her. I took her suitcase from her hand and we walked to my car. I put the suitcase in the trunk and opened the passenger door for her. She got in and I walked around the car to the driver's seat.