The fight

Skyler Wilson//Sky 
---------------------------
California

I just stood there quiet and observed what was happening. I didn't jump in because Onika signaled me no to. I got so angry when I saw that bitch smack my bestie across the face.

"What the fuck?" I said walking towards Onika but felt someone pull my arm. I turned around to see it was black. 

(Sexy motherfucker}

"Chill shawty. Don't jump in now. Pay close attention to the girl on our right. She's one of Tana's minions. She never minds her business and always jumps in to help because Tana can't fight. Neither of them can but they can do some damage tho. So just pay close attention to the fight and that girl." Black says letting go of my arm.

I haven't been paying too much attention at Tana and Onika but the next thing I saw was Onika swing a punch at Tana. Every punch Onika swung connected perfectly with Tana's ugly face. I can't say the same for Tana. Every swing she threw missed. Just as how Black had said, that stupid minion jumped into the fight.

"Go" said Black.

(Hmm, nigga didn't have to tell me twice.)

That bitch started punching Oni. I pulled that ho off of her and started beating her up while Oni finished Tana off.

"Bitch next time stay in yo lane and mind yo business." I said as pulled her onto the ground and sat on her while swinging punches. She punched me on the jaw but that didn't stop me.

Onika Jones//Oni
-------------------------
California

While Sky was beating up that forward bitch, I finished this hoe over here. My punches connecting perfectly with her face. Making sure to punch her whole face. People started taking videos, but I didn't care. Next time she'll learn not to disrespect me. She managed to punch me a few times but those were weak as fuck. I ended up kicking her away in the stomach because I was starting to get bored of her. 

"Look at you." I say while catching my breath.

"BITCHHHH!" She screamed running towards me.

"Damn you still want more?" I spoke.

She started pulling my wig. That's one rule in in fighting I do not except, so I tossed her on the ground, got on top of her and continued beating her up. I noticed blood covering her face and I started smirking, just as I was about to knock her out, I felt someone pull me away from her. 

"What the fuck?" I said as I looked up and saw it was Killa.

"Amari, stop. You're gonna knock her out." Lamar said while laughing.

I looked to the side and saw both Black and Omar pulling both Sky and that bitch away.

"HEY IM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!" Tana screamed as she runs towards me, but Tai stopped her.

"Girl shut up. You're already beaten up and you still want more?" Tai says annoyed.

"You crazy." Lamar says to the as he let me go.

"You good ma?" Lamar asks as he holds my face.

"I'm fine. I just wanna go home." I say getting out of his grip.

"BESTIEEEEE!!!!! U good?" Sky asks me.

"Yea I'm fine. Look can we just go home. Ion wanna be here anymore." I say making my statement clear as I walk to the truck.

I hopped into the truck and put on my seatbelt. I took out my phone and went to Instagram. Just as expected, so many videos of me and Sky fighting. People had tagged me in most of them.