Back at home

Lamar Kingston//Killa
------------------------------

After Amari and I had our lil make out session, we went back to sleep. That was around 11am, almost 12pm.
I hadn't realised that we slept through basically the whole entire day. When I woke up, it was around 8pm almost 9pm. As I was tryna get up, Onika woke up too.

"Oh sorry. Did I wake you up?" I said touching her cheek.

"No. Wait what time is it?" she asked

"It's 8pm, almost 9pm."

"Damn, we slept through the whole day." she says getting out of bed.

"Yea. You hungry?" I asked taking my phone.

"Yup. I'm always hungry." she says giggling.

"Well that explains why that ass keeps getting bigger." I say smirking.

"I know." She says twerking on me.

She continue twerking for a few seconds. I grabbed her waist and brought her ass closer to me. I started hyping her up a bit. I gave her ass a tight squeeze and smacked it a few times. After another few seconds, she stopped.

"Okay that's enough. Go make some food." She said walking to the bathroom.

"Oh cmon. I was enjoying it." I say laughing

"Shut up." She says throwing a pillow at me.

"Haha. Damn why you blushing so hard?" I say smiling.

"Fuck off." she said walking into the bathroom.

"Haha. Lemme quickly change than go make us something to eat." I say walking to my closet.

I decided to wear a grey hoodie, black short with white socks and slides. When I was done, I headed downstairs and started taking out the pots and pans. I put all the ingredients on the counter and began making a Garlic Butter Shrimp with coconut rice. Onika likes salads so I made her a greek salad.
-------------------

Onika Jones//Oni
-------------------------

While Lamar was making us something to eat, I decided to shower. I took a nice long shower. It was long because I was still tryna process what had happened that morning. The one thing that was ringing my brain the whole time is when he said he loves me. Did he actually mean it or did he mean it as a friend because I was serious when I said it. I meant love him more than the friend.

After finishing my hygiene I decided to get dressed. I only then remembered that I had a bag in his closet with a few of my clothes inside. I decided to wear oversized grey joggers, a white shirt and white furry slides.

When I finished with everything, I headed downstairs and my nose started tingling.

"What smells so good?" I asked smiling while walking downstairs.

"You'll see-" i was cut by a Oni running towards me and pushing me of the way just to take the bowl of salad.

"Awww you made my fave." She says eating it.

"Anything for you ma." I say winking at her while taking the bowl out of Oni's hands and placing it on the table.

"Rude." She scoffs sitting down.