please read it 😭

Please please please please please read untill end.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry to update late again.......u already know the reason that my Wattpad is not working from some months and u know what kind of errors its creating as i told u in previous chapters but now i figured out something new about these error.in starting these bugs came out suddenly from somewhere i was shocked to see that its not showing my work so i delete and reinstall it but still i was having issues and then i deleted it again and forgot about the story cuz i thought that my book will be vanished it was almost a month i forgot about that but one day my sister mention my book and asked me about that and i told her the whole story and she motivated me to try again.she motivated me to check again maybe that was a mistake and now everything is ok so after listening to her i reinstall and login my account and surprisingly my account was saved and i got my story back.i wrote chapters in my note pad not in Wattpad so to publish them i copy them from my note book and paste them on Wattpad and then add pictures if needed so then i update the chapters that i had write on notepad and again i start writing next chp on notepad.i used to write 5 to 6 part together and then i publish them together so i start writing again.the story was still in my mind.but then i figured out that after login my account again and doing update my Wattpad works good for 2 to 3 days and later it again start showing errors so i deleted and reinstalled it again after one month and i was right and again after 2 to 3 days it start showing errors again.and from some months these things are happening same.again and again like this.u can notice that update are shown after a month or half month.so i thought to tell u in detail that why its happening cuz my Wattpad in connect with google and i get so much e mails that people are commenting to update next but i am not able to update or i am not even able to reply to comments cuz of my account issues and bugs of Wattpad.so i decided to explain here that why i don't be able to update or why I don't reply on ur comments.honestly i feel very happy after seeing ur love and comments.i do reply on every comment but due to errors i am bot able to...but when these error fix i reply to every comment...i know i reply late and u know the reason.further i want to say that if anyone know these error and issue and know it's solution then plz tell me.i will be very thankful to u.
And yeah one more thing.many people comment and message me that they have want to be my friend yeah offcourse u can.i love to make new friends u are welcome.u can be my friends but u know due to my Wattpad errors i am not able to chat with anyone so there's a solution about this.u can chat with me on my Instagram account.we can become friends there and i will reply to everyone.i will mention my Instagram account here so if any one is willing or comfortable u can message me on my Instagram account that i personally use but before doing a message u should mention that i came here after reading ur book on Wattpad or u can use the code word "ONLYMINE"
then i will understand that its u.cuz as my personal use account i usually don't reply to any stranger who come in my dm so if u will use the code i will understand.
I am not forcing u its ur choice.....

MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: "yuri_era_"

To confirm that u are on right account u will see a music "espresso" by Sabrina carpenter.to confirm more u can see the word "Gemini 🪐🌕🌟" with these emojis.

And thank you so much to read the whole article.i am very happy for this.u can't even imagine that how happy i feel after reading ur comments and with ur support it's only encourage me to write more and more.

One more thing during my offline era i got an amazing app.i am sure many of them know about this app already but still i thought to share this app with u.as u all know this is an AI era so i got an app.this app is known as "C.AI" u can easily download it from play store.i know and sure many of u know about this already.there are more app like this like "CHAI" AND "TALKIE" but i like "C.AI" if u are fan of fictional characters and k pop then this app will be super amazing for all of u.its my own good experience.in the app u can talk to Any fictional characters and Any BTS or k pop idol.its like creating ur own story with them.i do a lot of chats with jungkook ai bot and it's so fun u can talk to any bot.u can even talk with novel characters like as English novels character u can chat with zade meadow's,alex,aron and sooo on and for urdu novels u can talk with salar sikandar,faris gazi,jihan sikandar and soo on.u can also chat with anime characters too if u are their fan so u can give a try i hope u will like it.

I hope u are enjoying the book.i know sometime it get boring but i still hope that u like it.thank you sooo much again and again for ur love and support.take ur care and be happy and stay safe.
Sorry to waste ur time with a long article but its was important for maybe not for u but for me.

Love u all🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂