12- Drunken Mistakes

After the Dingo, me, Johnny, and Dally went by the school to pick up Ponyboy. We all then went to the Curtis house and hung around there for a while until Sodapop and Steve got off work.

We were all sitting around the TV watching Mickey Mouse, Two-Bit forced us, and drinking some beer that was in the back of the fridge. After about an hour, everyone was obviously bored out of their minds, which I didn't blame them, because I sure was to.

Dallas got up and went to the phone and dialed it. He mumbled into the phone for a couple minutes before he turned around with a small grin. "Party at Buck's let's go."

"No thanks Dal, Darry'll kill me." Ponyboy spoke. "Yeah, I'll stay here with Pony." Johnny said next. Soda stood up from the couch, "Yall have fun then, cus' I'm not staying around here!" He shouted while him and Steve ran out of the house, Two-Bit following them with a goofy grin.

Dally turned to me. "You wanna go?" He asked. "Uh, alright. Sure." I said while walking out. He quickly caught up to me and started walking with me while the other three boys were practically running to Bucks.

"You don't need to walk with me Dallas, it's not that far." I said while taking a swig of my beer. "Just cus' it ain't far doesn't mean you can't get jumped or uh, somethin' y'know?" Dallas replied with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah well, Dallas Winston just doesn't seem like the type of guy to walk a girl to the bar to protect her y'know?" I looked over at him.

"Well you're not a, you ain't a regular old broad y'know? All of us, I mean, Johnny and Sodapop and them really care about ya." He mumbled back while looking at the ground.

I smiled while finishing off my beer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~3rd Person View~

By the time Dallas and Jackie had got to Buck's, Sodapop and Two-Bit had everyone there going already. It was the most energetic a party could get.

Two-Bit might have had an alcohol problem, but even he was shocked watching Jackie hit the line of tequila shots like they were water on a hot day. Within an hour, Jackie was the drunkest she had ever been and so was Dallas.

Dallas was siting at the bar talking to Buck when Jackie came over and started drunkenly kissing him. Dallas also being equally as drunk, kissed back.

Soda and Two didn't even notice, the party was so full and crowded. Dallas and Jackie passionately kissing for 30 seconds eventually gave them other feelings, which they then took upstairs to Dallas' room.

Both of them were way to drunk to think about their actions and the consequences of them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Jackie~

I just woke up and ran to the bathroom to puke, but I noticed I had to take a different way to it. I wasn't in my room? So whose room was I in?

I made my way back to the room I was in while holding my head with one hand. Damn I drank way too much. I stopped at the doorway of the room I left and looked at who was lying on the bed asleep. Dallas?

I looked on the floor to see both our clothes scattered across. I then realized I was only wearing my T-Shirt.

Fuck. You have to be fucking joking. I didn't sleep with him, that's insane. No fucking way.

I grabbed my clothes quietly but quickly and ran to my room, shutting the door and locking it. I tried remembering last night, and it started to come in moments, which meant if I was remembering then he will too.

Well fuck. Everything was going so good until now.