22- Celebrations*

*smut warning*

Me, Steve, and Sodapop ran all the way to the Curtis house, hootin and hollerin the whole time in celebration.

We slammed through the door yelling with 6 packs of beers in our hands, we had stopped by a gas station to buy some on the way.

Darry looked up in annoyance at first from the sudden loud commotion at nearly 11 o'clock at night. "Just cus' it's Saturday night doesn't mean you get to do that Soda. What's the big ruckus for anyway?" He asked putting his newspaper away.

Soda had a big goofy smile, it reminded me of Two-Bit a little. The rest of the gang including Dallas sat on the couch awaiting our response.

"Let's just say Ms. Jaqueline was kick ass and got rid of those damn Yorkies for good." He said throwing out beers to the people on the couch.

"Really Jackie? That's great!" Darry said. "Hell yeah it is, it's another excuse to drink! Let's take this to Buck's yeah?" Two-Bit suggested. Everyone agreed, besides Darry of course who said he'd stay home with Ponyboy and Johnny.

We ran out of the Curtis house quickly, but soon realized I was over running. I watched Soda, Steve and Two run and cheer.

Dallas slowed his pace down and walked next to me, both of us panting trying to catch our breath.
"I'm proud of you doll, bet you were shaking like a leaf." He said through breaths.

"Yeah but I could get used to the adrenaline." I said while smiling over at him. "You getting hammered tonight?" I asked.

"Nah, don't feel like it. You?" He asked in return. "No, I really need to lay back on the booze." I said looking down.

"I don't even really want to party y'know? I don't feel like dealing with a crowd." I said after a few moments of silence. "Then let's go somewhere on our own." He suggested. I knew what he was implying, and I didn't mind it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We went to Bucks anyway because we had no where else to go. We snuck past the usual crowd of people and went up the stairs.

We didn't even make it to the top of the stairs before we were all over each other. Our tongues practically eating each other alive. We stumbled to my door. My back hit against it making a loud bang as I struggled to open it.

Once I finally did, we slammed into the room and  Dal threw the door shut. I pulled away and a smirk grew on his face as I locked the door.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his smug grin as I slowly pulled my jacket off. I tossed it to the floor, and then my jeans, and then my tank top. All I was left in was my bra and panties.

I ran over to the bed and pushed him over, he adjusted so his head was on the pillows. I straddled him and slammed my lips onto his, taking his clothes off as we kissed.

I could feel him getting hard beneath me, and fuck did that get me going. All of a sudden I was flipped over to my back and Dallas was holding himself up with his arms extended, on top of me, his St. Christopher necklace dangling in my face.

I pulled his necklace harshly to bring his lips back to mine as he frantically kicked his jeans off, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Sit up." He demanded in a hushed voice. I did that and sat up against the bed frame. He carefully took his hands around my torso and unclasped my bra, removing it.

I looked away in embarrassment, as no one had seen me so exposed and vulnerable. My cheeks flushed red. He pulled my chin gently to look at him. "Christ, you're fucking beautiful." He muttered.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me slowly this time, rather than fast and rough like we just were. One hand he has wrapped around my jaw, the other he was sliding up my stomach until he reached my chest.

He started to massage my breast out of no where, making me moan into his mouth. I could tell it pleased him, because he continued to do it and smiled into the kiss. Eventually he stopped. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked. Dallas Winston did not at all seem to ask for a girls consent and yet here we were. "Extremely." I responded.

In a flash he yanked my panties off, practically tearing them off of me, and laid me on my back again. I grabbed his face , going in for another slow passionate kiss, taking in the bitter taste of cigarettes and alcohol, a taste I had been craving since I last tasted it hours ago.

I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.