5. Graser

-=+=-GRASER'S POV-=+=-

     Soon, Stacy fell asleep, and sleep soon conquered me as well. When H woke us up for some mid-way pizza, Stacy was fast asleep on my shoulder, holding on tight to my arm. When H saw Her and the big goofy grin on my face, he said,"Sorry to ruin the moment, but the pizza is getting cold, wake her up please?" I snapped out of it and carefully whispered in her ear, "Stace, its time to wake up, Stace, wake up sleepy head!" She slowly woke up and snuggled into my arm with a smile, then, realizing it was me, she jumped up, cleared her throat, red as a perfect tomato. I laughed and said it was perfectly fine. She seemed comforted by this.

H handed her a slice of pizza with bacon bits and pepperoni. "You like pepperoni pizza with bacon too?" I asked with a little too much enthusiasm. Stacy laughed her perfect little laugh and flashed me a sweet smile "you sure do care about pizza! You lit up at my...impeakable... Taste in pizza" she said, taking a big bite of pizza, getting tomato sauce on her mouth. I smiled and said, "You got a little something..." My voice trailed off as I leaned in and kissed her softly. When I broke away, her face was pale and she was in shock. "Graser, I..." I cut her off "Call me Zach" I say in a deep voice as I lean in for another kiss.