Moving on up. Part 19

Hello! Goodbye!

-=+=-STACY'S POV-=+=-
Bianca told me she friend zoned Mitchell, Zach and I are back together and Straub is really upset and sorry for what he did. He showed me his wrist, the word, "selfish" was written in scars. I hugged him so tight it was unreal. And It didn't help that Bee invited Zach, Mitchell... A boy... and I to a movie, she also invited a girl-friend of hers. She's trying to set Mitchell up with a girl, and I don't think she knows how much it hurt him.
     I told Bee this and she looked me in the eyes. "He needs to get over this. I will always be there for him and so will you, and all of the cube members." She said. I was taken aback, i didn't expect that answer. "Bee. He cut the word 'Selfish' into his arm. And I don't think he feels better knowing that the girl he liked and ruined his chances with is setting him up on a date." I said, turning away in a huff.

-=+=-BEE'S POV-=+=-
     Was that true? I don't care. I NEED to find Mitchell, NOW! I run into his room. Sure enough, to my horror, there he is, slicing the word, "worthless" on his arm. I feel like crying. I hug him from behind, scaring him. He jumps and accidentally cuts my finger. "Oh my god! Bee! Im so sorry, are you ok?" He says nervously. "Mitchell. I don't care about that cut. I care about those."I say, pointing the the slices. He hangs his head. "I just cant stop. And I feel selfish and worthless. No use pretending im not, why should I be happy after doing what I've done? I need to be reminded. No way around it." He says.
     I pull his hand and take him to the sink. I wash all of the cuts and pull out a first aid kit from the cabinet. Then, I put Neosporin on his his arms. He flinches and i stop. He nods and i continue. Then, I take out a roll of bandage and wrap his arms. When I finish, he looks at me. "Can I skip the movie?" He asks. I nod my head yes and hug him. "Wanna were onesies and eat Nutella while watching Netflix?" I offer. He nods yes and smiled a bit.
     "Can Stacy and Dul and Corinne join? Sometimes girls know what to do when boys don't." I smile. " yep. I told Zach and all he did was hug me and say, "get over it and play CS:GO." And left. I face palmed so hard for asking him. Stacy knew exactly what to say, and so did you." He smiled. After that, we all wear our onesies and watch "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix. All the girls were surrounding Mitchell. I was on his left, Stacy on his right, Dul and Corinne were at his feet, sitting in the floor, making sure he sees them there with him.
     How were we blessed with such amazing friends? Friends who were there for us. Friends who made sure we were ok, and didn't just ask, knowing they would get the answer, "yes" even if it was No. Friends who tried their hardest even if it wasn't the best. Friends who cared. I don't know, but man are we lucky.

Sorry for the short chapter...571 words.