STRAUBEE! Chpt 14

-=+=-STRAUB'S POV-=+=-
I cant believe him. I bet he didnt even ask her if she liked me like he promised! Too late now, no way she would say yes... I ask Bee to follow me to the terrace and grab her hand. "Bee..." I was cut off by her pushing her lips against mine. I was red. I was going to tell her I cant BEE with her... (Get it? No? Ok ;-;) I cant do that now! Zach is really messing up my life! I love Bee, but I dont want to hurt her by saying I love another girl. I love her too much to hurt her. Instead of telling her, we kiss again. Now im lying. Great.

-=+=-BEE'S POV-=+=-
Yeah... I kissed him... Its not a big deal. YES IT IS!!!! AHHHHHH! After we kiss a little more... Yay... I run into My room and Scream. "AHHHHHHHH!" Stacy looks at the happy expression on my face and leans in. "Did you two..." Before she could finish I nod my head furiously. We link hands and yell together, "AHHHHHH!!" And jump up and down. "SHHHHHHH!!!!" Someone shushes us. We giggle and whisper-scream for a few more seconds. "What are we going to do about the date? We didn't pick clothes out yet!" Stacy asks. Next thing I knew, Straub, Parker, Graser, Stacy, H and I were taking an Uber to the nearest mall.