Stacy! Chpt 15

Hi! The picture above is the dress bee got! I cant put both so... Its as close As close as possible anyway, Bee's has less stripes.

-=+=-STACY'S POV-=+=-
I arrived at the mall with the boys and Bee after a long Uber  ride. There was not a mall very close to the hotel, so we had to go quite a ways. "Bye! Im of to GameStop." H called. Straub, Parker and Graser went with him and Bee and I went to Justice. (I dont know if Justice has adult sizes, but in this story it does XD) I ended up buying a knee-length blue dress with long sleeves and a white stripe at the bottom and wrists. I also got a white headband and green dog earrings. Bee got a short black and yellow striped dress with a flared skirt and short sleeves, bee earrings and a black scrunchie. Then, we stopped at Payless for some shoes. Not knowing the attire, I got a pair of plain white flats with blue lining. Bee bought a pair of yellow wedges with a black bow on the toe. Then, we took our items and went to the fountain where the boys told us to go to at 12:00 to meet up. "Where were you girls?" Straub asked impatiently. "Shopping...?" Bee said sassily. H rolled his eyes, "we asked you two to meet us here at 12:00! Its 1:30 now!" He sighed. "Well, unless Zach and Straub want to see us in tee shorts and jeans with high tops on our date..." I started, "WE SHOP ON!" Bee finished, speaking loud enough for a few people to stare for a second. We giggled and asked the boys if they would like to pick the place we stop for lunch. They decided on chipotle and we called another Uber. After we ate, we headed home to get ready, and H and Parker were going to do a 24 hour stream.