01 : so called husband

It was a soft and cold morning with a hint of sun's warmth lingering on the rooftop of Choi bunglows

It was a soft and cold morning with a hint of sun's warmth lingering on the rooftop of Choi bunglows. The mansion was beautiful, sculpted into beautiful vintage various designs within having a great look of morden architecture.

Everything was silent all throughout the mansion. At the dinning table, Mr Choi, Sangjae sat eating their daily breakfast which Choi Jimin was serving, ignoring the fact that he was hungry too. It was silence, only sound of spoons and knifes clacking with plates and bowls was heard.

Jimin was Choi Sangjae's husband and it has been five months they have been married with eachother. And as Sangjae ignoring Jimin, we can say they never had affectionate relationship with eachother. Sangjae never really cared about what Jimin does and not, he have told him the first night after they were married to not take this marriage too seriously.

Not that Jimin liked to be married with him and it wasn't like he was forced to be in a marriage with him. Jimin's father's company was close to being boycotted if the two families didn't make amends. So the both families decide to marry their children with eachother to satisfy the people and make the both companies stay in power.

Jimin had no other choice but to give in this marriage that he thought would work out after trying to understand his husband, but nothing seemed to work. Sangjae was kind and understanding at first but after the responsibilities started to drop on his shoulders constantly, he started to change.

Jimin had to walk over the other side to serve and then round the table on the other side to serve his father in law.

"Tch, why did they have to sit in the middle of the raw and on the each side? It's difficult for me to serve." Jimin could only complain in his thoughts about the frustration of his current situation.

Jimin hurriedly walked over his husband, accidentally brushing his fingers inside the bowl of soup he was holding resulting the hot soup to brush against his finger as he winced in pain. But Sangjae didn't seemed to care. Jimin softly blow on his fingers to ease the pain.

Once Jimin walked closer to Sangjae, he poured some soup in his bowl and that made the older grunt in irritation.

"Why do you keep serving? Let me eat in peace." Sangjae's voice was low but threatening making Jimin shudder within himself.

"But you have to eat more so you could work properly." Jimin tried to reason, worrying for his husband.

"Are you saying that I don't work properly? Is that what you are saying?" Sangjae voice was filled with anger.

"No that's not what I mean-"

"You don't tell me what to do and what not. Just go and do your work like a house husband you are." Sangjae said, his angry eyes throwing daggers to Jimin.

Jimin only looked down, feeling humiliated by his husband. He flinched the moment he turned around, shocked by the person standing infront of him.

It was Jeon Jungkook, his brother in law who was about one year older than him. He was wearing his normal clothes, white shirt with black pant, his hair styled in a cozy hairstyle.

He was only son of Miss Jeon. You must be wondering why she is called Miss Jeon when she's married with Mr Choi? Actually, Miss Jeon was a single mother and she raised Jungkook all by herself untill Mr Choi came in his life to support her.

Miss Jeon insisted to work in her own company, in which Jungkook is going to take over once he turns 30 years old. Mr Choi never had any problem with this, he let his wife do whatever she wanted.

"Good morning." That bunny grin came flashing on Jungkook's face as he greeted Jimin.

"G-Good morning." Jimin immediately retreated back and walked away from him, feeling tention surrounding him because if his husband saw him being close to Jungkook, he will get angry.

Jungkook calmly took a seat beside Sangjae, and looked over the bowls and plates that contained breakfast.

"The breakfast looks delicious." Jungkook complimented, Sangjae only getting irritated by his step brother's sunshine personality while Jimin was leaking sweats, afraid that these brother's would pick a fight in the early morning.

"I-I'll serve you-" Jimin's hand immediately grabbed a bowl but Jungkook immediately took the bowl, intentionally brushing his fingers against Jimin's small once.

Jimin felt a tingling sensation inside his stomach, as if he was having butterflies roaming inside of him. Jungkook's touch was soft like some feathers stuffed in a cozy pillow ready to lie beneath him for him to sleep.

"I'll help myself." Jungkook smiled.

"S-Sure." Jimin was beating himself up in his mind for stuttering every words out of his mouth.

"You haven't eaten, have you? Come on, sit and have breakfast with us." The brother-in-law suggested with a kind smile and hearing this, Jimin's movements halted as he frozen in his place.

He looked over Sangjae, who was busy stuffing food in his mouth. He couldn't help thinking the food might be good that's why his husband is eating like a bear.

A small smile tugged at Jimin's lips, "I'm good, I'll eat leter."

Jungkook frowned his eyebrows worriedly, images of Jimin eating alone in the kitchen flashing in his mind. He felt a tug in his heart but he knows Jimin is not the one to change his mind.

Jungkook sighed, placing the bowl down on the table softly. "I lost my appetite, I'll eat leter when I get hungry." He immediately stood up from the chair.

Jimin frowned his eyebrows worriedly, not liking any of the family members get up from the dinning table with an empty stomach. He wanted to object but then he remembered he doesn't have any right.

So he kept silent.