19 : divorced and free

The judge's hammer collided with the table three times before he announced

The judge's hammer collided with the table three times before he announced. "Court dismissed."

Seokjin and Jimin who was sat beside him stood up. Sangjae and his lawyer on the other side of the table stood up as well. The divorce process was done and Jimin can't help feeling the happiness rebounding within himself.

Seokjin bowed at Sangjae lawyer and the other lawyer bowed as well before departing. Sangjae straight walked out of the court, not wanting to encounter his family right at the moment.

"Congratulations on your divorce, Mr park." Mr Kim smiled, empathizing the word 'park' making Jimin laugh.

"Thank you. It's all thank to you, really." Jimin smiled and before Seokjin could say anything, Mr Choi and Miss Jeon approached them.

"Jimin!" Miss Jeon giggled and hugged Jimin. "Congratulations, you're free now!"

Mr Choi just smiled and pat on Jimin's head who bowed at him, still hugging Miss Jeon. Jungkook silently admired his family while standing there behind.

"I'm so happy!" Jimin rejoiced pulling away from the hug.

"As you should be. You deserve it anyways." Mr Choi said. "We should be going home now."

"Wait," Jungkook interrupted. "Mom, dad, you both should go home I have something to show it to Jimin."

"Oh!" Miss Jeon exclaimed. "Okay, let's go home honey."

"Oh, yeah, no problem. It's just weird you know? We suddenly got to know about them few days back and everything.. just weird." Mr choi frowned as they started walking towards the exit.

"That's true but cool down. Jimin is divorced now and is free to do anything he wants. We should be planning their wedding soon." Miss Jeon laughed as they both dismissed themselves out of the court.

Jungkook approached Jimin, who blushed and looked away shyly. "Finally.. like I told you, you wouldn't have any problems. Now you're divorced and free."

"Yes!" Jimin giggled happily. "What was it that you want to show me?"

"Oh yeah, let's go." Jungkook extended his hand to Jimin who held it before they walked out of the court hand in hand.

"Wow! Is this really our new home?" Jimin exclaimed, looking around the apartment Jungkook bought for them. The older closed the door behind him and smiled.

"Yeah, did you like it?" Jungkook asked, approaching Jimin who turned around and smiled at him.

"Like it? I loved it!!" Jimin jumped in happiness.

"Let's go take a look around." Soon they walked in the kitchen and Jimin was at awestruck because the kitchen was made for easy cooking so he wouldn't have to work much compared to the mansion's kitchen.

Checking out the whole house, they walked in the bedroom to see a big bed in the center of the room. A huge balcony with two seated couch with a glass table and rooftop to prevent the rain, a single wooden swing seated there and artificial plants.

"It's amazing!" Jimin exclaimed happily, letting himself drift in the softness of the metres of the bed. "The bed is so fluffy and soft. I would sleep whole day here."

Jungkook chuckled and walked on his four on the bed as he hovered the shorter. "I wouldn't mind joining you." He leaned down pressing kisses on Jimin's face who giggled while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, enjoying all the kisses he was given.

"I'm so happy to see you happy, you know?" Jungkook said softly, grazing his nose with Jimin's soft button nose.

"Yeah, I know. I can't believe this, like i just don't know how to take in all of this. The divorce.. and all, it just happened so suddenly." The younger male said, his eyes drowning in Jungkook's brown orbs, letting his thumb roam on the older's soft cheek.

"It's alright. Everything has its own time. We should be glad that it got over without any interruption." The older expressed.

"Yes." Jimin smiled. "I love you, Jungkook."

The older's eyes softly widened at what Jimin said.

"Now I can say this freely without any hesitation." Tears pooled in Jimin's eye.

"Shh, i love you more. It's alright, you can express it out right now." The older wiped jimin's tears away with his thumb.

"I love you, i love you just so much. It can never be expressed into words." Seeing jimin's tears, Jungkook's eyes started to water too.

"Damn, I'm so crazily in love with you." Jungkook had no choice but attached his lips with Jimin as they kissed lovingly, tears running down their faces.