11 : a little rough?

"I'm extremely sorry for his behaviour towards you

"I'm extremely sorry for his behaviour towards you. I had no clue that he was mentally abusing you." Jimin's eyes softened at what Miss Jeon said as he squeezed their interlocked hands together.

"It's not your fault, mom. Ofcourse you didn't know because I didn't tell you as you have so much work responsibilities on your shoulder. I'm sorry for causing you this problem." Jimin apologized, his eyes turning down at the ground.

"Hey, it's not your fault. No one deserves to be treated like that. I'll make sure you divorce him and don't worry about your father's company. As long as I'm alive, you won't have to face any sufferings." The older woman said, her soft palm caressing Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin sobbed. "Th-Thank you."

Miss Jeon only hugged Jimin and caressed the sobbing boy's back. Meanwhile Jungkook stood there with his crossed arms across his chest, his eyes softening at the sight infront of him.

Apparently, Jungkook and Jimin had came to Jeon industries to talk about Jimin and his relationship with Sangjae. The younger was hesitating but Jungkook told him that everything's going turn out smoothly so Jimin agreed.

Soon Jimin and Miss Jeon pulled away from eachother. The woman looked into Jimin's eyes and smiled. "The process can't be sudden, I'm gonna hand over this company to Jungkook this Sunday and I have to make it a big ceremony because it's so precious to me and his father. I'm so sorry about that but can you wait a little longer?"

"No, you don't really have to apologize, mom. It's alright, I can wait a little. I've been living under these circumstances from six months so there's no way i can't live for few more days." Jimin smiled.

"And, congratulations in advance, Jungkook. Good luck and I hope you reach up the ladder of success." Jimin turned to the older, who's face morphed into a extremely happy expression.

"Thank you. I'm sure I'll be successful since you wished me first." Jungkook chuckled.

Miss Jeon laughed. "Okay, that's it then? I'm gonna talk about this to Jiheol." She dismissed the conversation and stood up from the couch. "I'll get going to my office. Jimin, have lunch here before you go home, okay?"

Jimin nodded his as they both stared at Miss Jeon walking out of Jungkook's office.

The moment the door closed, Jungkook immediately walked over the couch, sitting beside Jimin and pulling him in a hug as he showered his face with kisses. Jimin only giggled at the action and at the chumy feeling.

"I feel so relieved that you talked this out with mom." Jungkook stopped his actions and rubbed his noses against Jimin's cheek. .

"Me too, she's supportive. No wonder you grew up to be such a gentleman." Jimin giggled.

"I'm not always gentle, I can be rough sometimes." Jungkook smirked but Jimin wasn't buying it.

"No, i guess you can't."