03 : out of his mind

The afternoon arrived fast and after taking a quick nap Jimin walked to the large bathroom of the mansion where he usually washes the clothes up

The afternoon arrived fast and after taking a quick nap Jimin walked to the large bathroom of the mansion where he usually washes the clothes up. He noticed the clothes were already folded up neatly, maybe Mrs lim did that. So he only took them in his hands and walked upstairs to place them in their belonging cupboards.

First was his husband's night clothes and his own PJ's that he washed so he placed them in his shared cupboard with his husband. The it was Miss Jeon's clothes and Mr choi's clothes. He walked through the hallways to get to his in-laws room and place the clothes in cupboard.

Now it was only Jungkook's clothes that he had to give off. It only contained few white shirts because Jungkook makes sure to wash his own clothes. Jungkook was a independent guy and Jimin was never bothered with so much work that he had to do for his brother in law. This somehow made Jimin feel something in his heart for Jungkook.

Jimin was surprised to know that Jungkook even knows how to cook and clean. Miss Jeon said that in his university days, he used to do his work all alone. A unwilling feeling of pride swarmed in his heart, not knowing what feeling it was but he likes it.

He couldn't help the hotness travelling to his apples of cheeks remembering the soft touch of Jungkook's hand on his wrist. The older's hand was big and warm, he wouldn't mind feelings that touch on his body- no! What the hell is he thinking?!

"I must be out of my mind or its just because I haven't had any intimacy." Jimin shook his head, embarrassed at himself for thinking of his brother in law in such a way. "But I still can't help thinking erotic things about him.. maybe i should hit it off."

Once he reached Jungkook's room he knocked on the door. He heard a soft 'come in' so he grabbed the doorknob before twisting it and opening the door wide only to see Jungkook getting ready for office.

Jungkook usually doesn't go to office regularly unless there is something urgent to work on. He was buttoning his black shirt which was too tight on him and the younger couldn't help himself blushing because of Jungkook's devine collarbones being in a perfect view for him to see.

Jimin slowly stepped inside the room, "Where should I put your tshirts?"

"Oh, give it to me I'll do it." The older beckoned Jimin to give him the clothes which the younger did, not really preying his eyes off Jungkook's chest and the older seemed to notice that.

"Is there anything else?" Jungkook asked tilting his head to meet Jimin's gaze, finally taking the younger out of his fantasies.

Jimin fumbled on his words. "Uh.. no, I'll get going then." He immediately turned around and made his way towards the door.

He abruptly twisted the doorknob but it didn't seemed to work so he twisted it a few times but failed.

Jungkook chuckled, summoning his feet to run towards the shorter. "I'm gonna have to fix that doorknob since it doesn't work."

Jimin felt his brother in law's presence behind him and he swears to god couldn't help the hotness rebuilding inside of him. His heartbeat nearly stopped as he saw Jungkook's larger hand covering his smaller hand. Within a second, Jimin turned around, catching Jungkook off-guard.

The younger could smell Jungkook's manly cologne and the warmth of another body so close to him was making him go crazy over his feelings. The brother in law noticed Jimin's face turning a bit reddish.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook's hand left the doorknob, immediately reaching out to hold Jimin's cheek as he ran his thumb over the younger's cheekbone.

Jimin closed his eyes, absorbing older's touch. It has been so long since he felt a kind of touch filled with love and warmth. Hell, he doesn't even know how a touch of love feels like. Jungkook's eyes softened, looking down at Jimin to see the younger enjoying his touch.

Jimin's husband has never even touched him like that. Reminds him of his husband, he shot his eyes open and turned around, rejecting Jungkook's touch as he immediately opened the door and walked through out of it before slaming it shut.

The older was taken aback but it made evident that Jimin didn't wanted to reject his touch. He knows nothing what happens between jimin and his step brother but he was sure that Sangjae wasn't making Jimin happy, be it emotionally, physically or mentally. He had seen enough of this now.

"That bastard doesn't deserve you." Jungkook's fist clenched before he touched the door with his palm, as Jimin leaned his back on the door from outside.

He cupped his face, not really believing what just happened between him and his brother in law.

"You've lost your mind Jimin!" He scolded himself.