16 : I'll hold you

★

"What?! How dare that bastard do that to you!!" Mr Park fumed on the other side of the phone. "If I knew he'd behave like this towards you, i would've never married you off to him!"

"Appa.. you're right. I thought I could work this marriage out now that I look at it from a different point out view, I think there's no point of me being married to him." Jimin sighed. "I understand that he didn't wanted both of us to take this marriage seriously but everything has a limit."

"I can't tolerate the insults anymore and it's making me insecure about myself day by day, dad. I want to divorce him as soon as possible." Jimin sobbed.

"Jimin, my son, nothing matters more than your happiness and I'm willing to do this. I should probably sign off the papers. Me and your mother is coming there by night with our lawyer, and yes call that bastard right away."

"Yeah, okay." Jimin nodded and sniffed.

"And don't you worry about anything, son. As long as I'm alive I'm gonna keep you happy." Mr Park said which made Jimin laugh.

"Yeah dad, but what about your buisness? Won't that be a loss?" Jimin's tone filled with sorrow.

"Nothing matters more than your happiness, Jimin. And Jihyun is handling great now so I don't think I'm gonna have a partnership with anyone anymore. I'll just break this contract off and free you from that guy."

"God, I love you so much, appa."

"I love you too, Jimin. Take care of yourself for me, okay? I'm gonna come there tonight and end this for good."

"Yes." With that they both hung up the phone.

Jimin just placed the Mobile down on the small table beside him and stared up at the sky illuminating with soft blue colour and sun shining proudly. Just then the phone rang again making him look at it to see Jungkook was calling him.

The male immediately picked up the phone and swiped the green icon. "Hello?"

"Hey," Jungkook's soft tone immediately put him at ease. "How are you doing? Everything alright?"

Jimin smiled. "Yeah, all in good. I just told my dad about it and he said he's going to come here with the lawyer."

"Well, that was fast. But it's good as long as it gets over quickly." Jungkook laughed from the other side, fluttering Jimin's heart.

"You should probably call Sangjae and tell him because you know.. I'm.."

"Hey, I get it. No need to worry about Sangjae. I'll go by his office and take him with me." The older assured.

"Okay." Jimin sighed. "I'm a little scared.. what if he doesn't sign the contract paper? What if he doesn't divorce me?"

"I'll force him to do then. He doesn't have any right to force you anyways. If he's that stubborn then I already plan to case him in just in case for domestic violence."

Jimin's eyes widened in anxiety, "Really?"

"Yeah, i have a great connection with lawyers. I'm gonna protect you, okay? Don't worry about anything, I'm there, just behind your back. If you fall, I'll hold you."

Tears threatened in jimin's eyes, lump getting stronger by the second. "God, I'm so grateful to have you."

"No, i should be the one saying that. Anyways, now go and take a rest, of must've been mentally draining for you."

"Yeah." Jimin wipped his cheeks and sniffed. "I wish I could just be in your arms and feel safe."

"Soon, love. I'll be right there soon." Jungkook's statement left Jimin's heart to swell with emotions.

"Yeah. I should probably rest now." Jimin attempted to dismiss the conversation.

"Yes and prepare yourself for tonight. It's gonna be a disaster." Jungkook chuckled while shaking his head.

"Yes." With that Jimin hung up the phone and stood up from the chair in balcony, summoning his legs to walk inside the room and lay on the bed.

He closed his eyes and soon sleep started to take over him.

I don't really have any clue of how divorces works so bear with me please. I'm doing the research anyways.