20 : the wedding

★

Jimin and Jungkook had moved to their new apartment, their things and some furniture being transferred in few days and the wedding arrived soon.

Jimin's happiness had no boundaries, wanting to start a new journey with the man he loves dearly was something that left him be a bundle of joy.

Right now the both soon to be husband's were getting ready in their perspective room at Choi mansion.

Sangjae has recently moved out from the mansion to live in a apartment too and he hardly makes any contact with the family, probably drowing in the guilt.

Miss Jeon and Mrs Park awed at how beautiful Jimin looked in his white suit. His hair were parted in right and left from between making him look handsome yet a hint of beauty beneath the handsome features. His cheeks were slightly rosy and he did a smokey eye make-up.

"I'm so nervous. It's not like I'm marrying for the first time but I can't help being anxious." Jimin said, biting on his bottom lip.

"Well that's because you're marrying the man you love. That's why you're anxious." Miss Jeon laughed and slightly adjusted Jimin's hair.

"Yes, that's true. I was the same when I married your father." Mrs Park laughed.

"Jimin, are you ready? We have to go!" Mr Park shouted from outside the door.

"Yes!"

Jungkook anxious stood at the altar, not really prepared to see Jimin in a suit. Taehyung who was standing beside him nudged his arm to catch the man's attention. Jungkook looked at Taehyung to see him nodding his head in the direction.

When Jungkook's eyes fell upon Jimin, he literally forgot how to breath. It was like as if a Angel is walking towards him with white clothes. Jimin's parted hair looked so cute, with the flower bouquet in his hand and his arm interlocked with Mr park.

Tears started to brim in Jungkook's eyes at how beautiful the man he was soon marrying looked. Mr Park placed Jimin's small hand onto his larger hand before smiling at both of them.

The rings were soon bought up in a decorated plate by Miss Jeon who stood beside her son.

"You look so pretty." Jungkook compliments, staring into Jimin's lovable eyes, from which he doesn't want to look away.

"Thank you. You're looking handsome as well." Jimin smiled, his eyes turning into two moon crescent which made Jungkook sob and look down.

Miss Jeon's and Jimin's face morphed into a worried expression as she pat on Jungkook's back.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Jungkook said while waving his hand and sniffing.

"Please hand him the ring." The priest began as Miss Jeon did what she was told and Jungkook gently took the ring, not wanting any slightest corner to be scratched

"Jeon Jungkook, do you take Park Jimin for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

"I do." Jungkook said as he slid the finger in Jimin's ring finger

Miss Jeon then handed a ring to Jimin.

"Park Jimin do you take Jeon Jungkook for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

"I do." Jimin smiled up at Jungkook before sliding the ring in older's ring finger.

"Jeon Jungkook, you may kiss the groom." The priest announced.

Jungkook, without taking any further second launched his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him closer before claiming his husband's lips. Jimin's eyes widened but he smiled in the kiss as the big hall erupted with claps and whistles.

They pulled away, their nose touching with eachother.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered.

"I love you more." Jimin smiled.

THE END!!

thank you for reading till the end!