15 : I want divorce

Jimin opened the door and closed it after walking through it in his room

Jimin opened the door and closed it after walking through it in his room. He heard the shower running, Sangjae might be there taking a shower so he waited for his husband while sitting on the bed.

He took a deep breath, preparing himself to be strong enough to speak out the topic of divorce which he would obviously had to do even if he wasn't prepared enough.

But what if Sangjae picks up a physical fight? No, he has never hurted Jimin physically but what if anger gets the best of him? Nah, he shouldn't think about the things that won't even happen. He's sure Sangjae will just throw some tantrums and get his ass back to sleep.

No more than that. He hopes, so.

His chain of unnecessary thoughts got broken when he heard the door crack open and his husband walking out of it. He opened his mouth to speak something but to his surprise, nothing came out what's supposed to be words.

Instead, Sangjae looked back at Jimin through the mirror, noticing his husband's lips to be red and swollen.

He then scoffed. "You must've enjoyed with Jungkook, I guess. I should've known that he'd be fucking you at this point. There must be so many guys like Jungkook who could fill you up and satisfy you. Who knows, you might be having fun moments with them?"

Jimin's eyebrows immediately frowned, not liking when his husband started to talk about Jungkook in that way. "Hah, I can't believe you. You think I'm like you?"

"Or what? Aren't you enjoying with bunch of men?"

"Not men. I don't sleep with everyone, like you." Jimin stood up and folded his arms across his chest. "I want divorce."

Hearing that, Sangjae's movements halded resulting a disrupted feeling in Jimin's chest. Anxiousness started building inside Jimin as he glanced at Sangjae's eye twitching with anger.

"You really think that could happen? What about your father's company? You want that company boycotted? Can't do anything about it." He seethed in anger and stepped towards Jimin l, holding his both arms tightly as Jimin winced in pain.

"I told you we never took this marriage seriously. You can do anything behind my back, fuck with anyone or have fun with anyone but you can't divorce me because your father's company will go down without me. Got it?" Sangjae gritt his teeth, while Jimin closed his eyes because of the shouting.

"I don't want to live like this. Being married to someone and having physical relationship with someone. I want to divorce you and marry Jungkook." Sangjae frowned at the last sentance before he brust into a fit of laughter while retreating his hand to himself.

"You really think he'd marry you? Hah, keep dreaming." Sangjae laughed.

"He will marry me and he said he will take responsibility of my father's company." Jimin argued.

"What if I don't give him your father's company's contract? What if I don't sign the divorce? What you gonna do, huh, darling?" Sangjae mocked the younger who was now getting angry.

Suddenly Jimin raised his hand on the air, ready to slap the older but Sangjae got alert and caught jimin's wrist before he could slap him.

"Did you just try to slap me?" Sangjae's eyes widened in anger, his grip on Jimin's wrist tightening and the older yelped in pain.

"Fuck, that took a turn." Jimin thought, his eyes squeezing shut because of the pain. "I was about to slap him!"

"You said you don't sleep with bunch on men and only with Jungkook, huh? I might as well have this chance to make you sleep with other men and discipline you properly." He forcefully grabbed Jimin's arm and throw him on the bed.

Sangjae frowned his eyebrows, his mind only concluded with anger and frustration. He grabbed Jimin's both hands above his head as Jimin flailed under him.

"Leave me! What the fuck are you doing!" Jimin shouted but Sangjae covered his mouth with his palm. The anger was getting the best of Sangjae but he didn't had any clue of how sly Jimin was. The younger bite on Sangjae's hand which made the older scream in pain and get off of him.

Jimin took this opportunity and ran inside the bathroom before locking the door to make sure Sangjae doesn't come.

"Haaaaahhhh," Jimin took a deep breath. "The things I have to do for this bastard to divorce me."

Jimin slid down and sat on the floor while leaning his back on the door. "I wish I could just be in Jungkook's arms right now. I really miss him. Should I go and sleep with him? No, what if.. someone gets to know about us? I mean, Sangjae knows about me and Jungkook and he's okay with whatever I do behind his back but father and mother don't have any clue about it."

Jimin contemplated in his thoughts and sighed. He leaned his head back on the door and waited for fifteen minutes. His patience exhausted from sitting on the floor so he opened the door slightly and peeked outside to see Sangjae sleeping soundly on the bed.

What a funny bastard...

"I don't really wanna sleep beside him. I'll just sleep on the couch." Jimin murmured to himself and walked towards the bed to take a pillow and blanket for him.

He then walked towards the couch that they had in the room and sat on it before rubbing his forehead and sighing in frustration.

"I'm gonna sign the divorce papers tomorrow and divorce him for real right now. I'm so done with his shit." He thought before laying down on the couch.