09 : better than him (M)

⚠️ SMUT!!

⚠️ SMUT!!

Read at your own risk because it's gonna be wild, dirty and beyond filthy.

Jimin's back slammed against the door and Jungkook kissed him passionately. Jungkook kept kissing Jimin as the shorter male has his legs wrapped around the tallers waist rubbing their aroused together. The two males lost themselves in eachother as if wanted to be Puzzled together in a perfect friction.

The arousal sensation is too much that jimin runs his hand all over Jungkook's back, not having enough of him. Jungkook softly bites on jimin's bottom plump lip, gently asking for entrance and who was jimin to say no. The shorter male opened his mouth wide as jungkook enrolled his tongue inside. Tasting each corner of jimin's mouth.

"Ahh!" Jimin moaned in pleasure, now his hands threading onto Jungkook's already messy hair cause they made out all the way up from the stairs. Jungkook kept jimin in position as his hands immediately drew under jimin's shirt, roaming all around the male's soft milky skin.

Jimin feels dizzy with the way jungkook is kissing him. His mind only screamed Jungkook's name while the male kept kissing him shamelessly and touching him beyond filthily. Jungkook broke the kiss and started a trail of kisses down to jimin's neck. Jimin's chest heaved up and down, he didn't feel anything other than hot.

"J-Jungkook- ahh!" Jimin moaned groggily slapping Jungkook's back to make him hear. Jungkook stopped his movement and looked at jimin. "What? Do you wanna stop this?"

"Hell no!" With that said jungkook chuckled and walked over his own bed, white smooth bedsheets, fluffy blanket and fully pillows. A chuckle left Jungkook's lips as he dropped jimin's figure onto the bed and hovered on top of jimin.

Jimin immediately pulled jungkook in a chasty kiss, he was too desperate. Jungkook's hand traveled to jimin's crotch and he softly palmed jimin's hardness.

"Ahh!" Jimin moaned into Jungkook's mouth spreading his legs wide for more, he was yearning more and more and couldn't stop himself because jungkook was touching him with not only lust but love.

Jungkook immediately started to unbutton jimin's white shirt, and removing the male's pant. He roamed his eyes all around jimin's body while licking his lips.

Jungkook pressed tiny kisses on jimin's jaw to jimin's neck before sucking hickeyes on the tender skin. A series of moan left Jimin's lips as jungkook continue to trail hickeyes down to his neck and to his collarbones.

Jungkook kept rubbing his crotch onto jimin's already hardned cock as they both moaned, their desire rubbing together and the fire created more and more inside of them. But Jimin didn't wanted to have any barrier between them.

Jungkook abruptly removed jimin's boxers and his eyes widened with a beautiful view infront of him. Jimin blushed and tried to cover his low part but jungkook grabbed his hand and pinned it above jimin's head. He leaned down in jimin's hear and husked. "Don't try to cover yourself, Jimin. You're so fucking beautiful, my love."