07 : you deserve better

Jimin pulled his husband into the man's washroom and closed the door behind him

Jimin pulled his husband into the man's washroom and closed the door behind him. He looked at his husband with teary eyes, feeling so betrayed that his husband kissed a woman infront of him.

"What was that, Choi Sangjae?" Jimin asked, his voice occasionally raising because of anger.

"What are you talking about?" Sangjae asked, clearly confused.

"I saw you kissing that woman with brown hair and red dress! Explain me what was that? You're married yet you kiss other woman?" Jimin felt frustrated.

While Sangjae just sighed. "That was a dare, Jimin. You know in buisness we have to reach every limit of options. I have to do everything in order to have this deal because I couldn't before. Everything is fair in war."

"What? Are you hearing yourself now? If.. if that's what it is, you're saying you might sleep with that woman too?" Jimin shouted, grabbing onto Sangjae's collar. The taller only sighed and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist with a devilish smirk.

"I wouldn't lie, I did sleep with her. Not only one time but two times. I told you in the beginning to never take this marriage seriously, it's your fault for hoping and expecting too much. Don't blame me for not living up to that rotten expectations of yours." Sangjae smirked.

Jimin felt shivers run down his spine as he felt Sangjae's hand travel down to his ass and groping his cheeks.

Sangjae leaned down to Jimin's ear. "You've been unnecessarily close to Jungkook since few days. I'm sure you're getting your ass fucked by him, aren't you? Take care of that hole."

Jimin immediately retreated from his husband, tears not stopping to river down from his eyes. "I'm not like you!" With that, Jimin opened the door and walked out of it before slamming it shut.

The only reason why his husband was behaviour nice to him was...this. That he was sleeping with one of his clients, while still married. He shouldn't have hoped anything from this marriage at all.

He immediately spotted Jungkook talking to some people so he hesitantly walked there and the older noticed Jimin's presence.

"Jungkook." Jimin signalled him to lean down which the older did, while resting his hand on Jimin's lower back but not really touching him.

"I want to go home." Jungkook frowned his eyebrows at that.

"Why? What happened? Did Sangjae told you something?" The older noticed Jimin's expression morphing into a sad one and he immediately understood what might have happened.

"Okay, let's go." Jungkook smiled and placed the wine glass on table.

While they walked towards their car Jungkook made sure to give his mother a call saying he needs to go home because Jimin is not feeling well. Miss Jeon asked if she should come home too but Jungkook assured her that he's there for Jimin. The car ride was awkwardly silent, Jimin only staring down at his lap and fidgeting with his fingers.

"What happened Jimin? You know you can tell me." Jungkook glanced at Jimin worriedly.

"Me and Sangjae had an argument two days ago because he came late home and i was worried. I saw a woman's hair on his blazer but didn't suspect much. Then just a few minutes ago I saw him kissing a woman with long brown hair and it just makes sense." Jimin rambled, tears pooling in his eyes.

"He's cheating on me! He's fucking cheating on me and has the audacity to say everything's fair in buisness! I hate him so much." Jimin sobbed, Jungkook only remaining silent while listening to Jimin's sob.

The older felt his heart breaking a bit by bit. How can Sangjae not realise a beautiful human beings worth? Jimin is too beautiful and he should feel lucky and cherish him because Jimin is his husband.

"What a unlucky bastard." Jungkook murmured. "He doesn't deserve you, Jimin. Aren't you tired throwing efforts from one side? You don't deserve this kind of treatment. You deserve someone who cherish you deeply."

"My life is hell. There's no one would would do that." Jimin dismissed the conversation and stared out of the window.

Jungkook being sad only focused on driving, thought that he'll talk with Jimin once they reach home.