13 : the ceremony

The hall was dim, glittery lights highlighting the big hall as ceo's, chairmen and other people with who Miss Jeon works were presented there

Everyone sat comfortably at the round tables. Jimin, Mr Choi and Sangjae were sat at a table while Jungkook and Miss Jeon were stod at the stage wher the ceremony is going to start.

Kim Taehyung, recently hired assistant of Miss Jeon walked towards the table that had a long slim mic with a small bud in the end. He softly tapped on it to make sure it was working before he gave a bow and a wide smile.

"ladies and gentlemen, thank all of you for taking a part of this ceremony. In this ceremony the ceo of Jeon enterprises, Miss Jeeyul Jeon is honoured to give this precious position to her son Jeon Jungkook. With no further awaits, we shall start this ceremony." Taehyung finished his speech as everyone clapped their hands.

Jimin smiled, clapping his hands and Sangjae had a neutral expression but Mr Choi was willingly smiling while clapping, wishing Jungkook good luck.

Miss Jeon walked towards the table and smiled. "This company is so precious to me, and my late husband. Jeon enterprises was the only thing that he gave me before leaving this world with a bidding this world. I'm so honoured to give this position to my son, because he's finally worth of having this company to himself." She smiled.

"I hope this company grows more and more as my son creates more memories with this position. I wish him good luck. Your appa must be so proud of you, Jungkook-ahh." Her voice cracked in between, resulting a sorrowful look from other company owners.

Jungkook smiled and bowed at her, his eyes glistened with silent tears.

Soon Taehyung stepped towards both of them with a contract file in his hands. Photographers started to click their pictures as the place was echoed with clicks while Jungkook signed the contract after his mother.

After the process, Jungkook walked over the mic and smiled at everyone. "First off, I'm honoured to have this position and I can never be able fullfill gratitude towards my father. He has worked hard on this company before my mother who worked even harder. I've seen the company's ups and downs, lost some employees and gained some more."

"I want to thank everyone of you for coming here and I want to thank my mother for seeing me worthy enough to give me this place. Thank you for your hardwork, I look forward to work with everyone my mother has worked with before. And in the end, I want to thank my father for everything he's done for us. Father, I hope you're proud of me." He smiled, his eyes glistening with tears before bowing and the hall echoed with claps.

Taehyung again walked over the mic and smiled his famous boxy smile. "Let's end this ceremony with a round of applause and a good luck to Jeon Jungkook."

Everyone clapped.

"Hope you all enjoy the dinner." With that, the assistant walked down the stage and the soft music started to play throughout the hall.

The ceremony was now over, Miss Jeon and Jungkook soon walked over where Jimin, Sangjae and Mr Choi had sat. Advertisements were being played on the big screen while everyone ordered whatever they wanted to eat.

"Congratulations, Jungkook." Mr Choi smiled.

"Congrats." Jimin let out, almost inaudible because Sangjae was sat beside him and he doesn't want to show that he's too happy from inside. But Jungkook sure knew Jimin was happy for him.

"Yeah, congratulations. Work hard." Sangjae simply said.

"Thank you, everyone." Jungkook smiled back.

"Good luck, son. And congratulations." Miss Jeon said and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

The ceo now only nodded his head with a smile. "I hope you all enjoy the dinner. The menu is based on father's favourite dishes."

"Ofcourse, Jungkook. Your father had a great taste on food, i must say." Mr Choi laughed, resulting Miss Jeon to smile and nod.

Soon few waiters rounded their table and they ordered whatever they wanted to eat.