02 : eat together

The morning continued and Jimin was done cleaning the kitchen, the only work he had left to do was eating breakfast

The morning continued and Jimin was done cleaning the kitchen, the only work he had left to do was eating breakfast. When he entered the large hall, he found his brother in law sitting there on a couch with a cup of tea in his hand and laptop on his lap while typing away something.

Jimin's husband was long gone to his work place and his father in law was resting in his room after his medicines. Miss Jeon as always busy with her work at Jeon enterprises didn't surprise him at all. Now he and Jungkook were left alone in the whole house.

He hesitantly walked over the older, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes shoot up at Jimin, his framed glasses shining in the light and the shorter was at awestruck at how handsome Jungkook looked with his glasses on.

"Yes?" Jungkook smiled. "Is there any problem? Should I help you with some house chores? You tired?"

Jimin's heart felt at ease thinking there was actually someone who was worried about him working with house chores not stop.

"No, the chores are finished. Uh.. I was wondering if you had your breakfast yet?" Jimin asked, placing his hands on the couches headrest as he was standing behind the couch.

"What about you? Did you have your breakfast?" Jungkook asked instead, Jimin taken aback by the question only shook his head in no.

"Okay then let's eat together." Jimin's brother in law stod up from the couch. The younger's forehead only ceased with worries, his bond with Jungkook was always a type we could call awkward.

He always get stuttery, anxious and nervous while being around Jungkook and he doesn't know why. But right now he doesn't have any say so he only followed the older to the kitchen and sat down on the dinning table with him.

While Jimin attempted to take the bowl, Jungkook casual snatched it from the place so Jimin couldn't take it. "You serve everyone, everyday. Let me serve you today."

Jimin frowned his eyebrows in confusion, not really knowing why Jungkook was being kind and nice towards him. But now that he thinks, Jungkook was right on about Jimin working for everyone and not taking care of himself so he just accepted his brother in law's help.

"Thank you," Jimin thanked once Jungkook was done serving him and saw the older serving himself in his own plates. "You didn't really have to serve me."

"I wanted to!" Jungkook smiled. "You do everything for everyone but you always forget to take care of yourself. Eat well, okay?"

Jimin nodded with a smile, casually bringing a wide smile on Jungkook's face. Soon they both started to eat their breakfast.

It was a little awkward for Jimin because he never really had breakfast with any family members, all he do was eat alone be it lunch, dinner or breakfast. It feels nice to have a company and eat together.

But it was all interrupted by Jimin's father in law walking down the stairs grumpily. "Jimin, where is my ginseng tea?!"

Jimin flinched at that harsh tone as he choked on the soup he was drinking. Immediately attempting to stand up from the chair but he stopped when Jungkook held his wrist, stopping him.

"Sit down." Jungkook ordered softly. "You're not done with your breakfast."

"B-But father wants his ginseng tea-"

"I said sit down, Jimin." Jungkook's voice was held firm, as if forcing Jimin to sit down and finish his breakfast.

"Mrs Lim!" Jungkook shouted a maid's name, the woman hurriedly coming out from the kitchen. "Please make my father a ginseng tea."

"Yes!" The woman abruptly replied and walked back inside the kitchen. Mr Choi only grumbled in defeat and sat down on the couch. Jungkook smirking at that.

"Finish your breakfast, it's rude to get up in the middle of your meal." Jungkook said, tapping on Jimin's closed fist on the table.

Jimin only sighed and nodded his head.