17 : you'll be free

★

"What's all this?" Sangjae frowned the moment he entered the hall, witnessing Miss Jeon, his father, Jimin and park couple sitting there along with a unknown man. Mr Wang sat there beside Mr Choi which surprised the man more.

"Well, go ahead and take a seat first." Jungkook scoffed and walked inside the hall while Sangjae followed him sitting on a single couch.

Jimin's fierce gaze was set on his soon to be ex husband.

"Hello Mr Choi, I'm Kim Seokjin. Mr Park's lawyer." The male extended his hand further and Sangjae immediately shook it with a small smile.

"So what's all this?" Sangjae asked.

"I deeply apologize that we have to discuss such seriously metter in the comfort of your home. But everything is taking such a hastily turn that we no longer have any energy to let it continue like this." Seokjin started, Jungkook sighing tiredly at the expensive English that the man used.

"I'm here to inform you that my client, Mr Park no longer intend to have this buisness partnership with you." He stated, resulting a frown on Sangjae's face.

"What?! How could that possibly be? We called it off for long time. Maybe ten more years then why so sudden?" Sangjae interrupted.

"Well, uh.. because-"

"I want you to divorce my son." Mrs Park suddenly spoke. "Let's call it quits in the court because I no longer want my son to be your life partner."

"What do you mean by this? Am I not taking good care of our both companies?" Sangjae reasoned out while looking a little disrupted.

"The rumours has it that you've been going to motels very unnecessarily. I'm sorry to say this but you're ruining the reputation of both companies like this." Seokjin's voice was firm before he looked at Mr Wang and called out for him. "Mr Wang."

Mr Wang sighed tapped something on his tab and hand it to Sangjae who looked at it expectantly. There was a picture of Sangjae with two woman, standing under the famous motel in Seoul city. Jungkook just sighed and raised his both eyebrows in disgust.

"That can't be! What if it's someone else? You're just accusing me of something i didn't do-"

"Oh yeah?" Suddenly Jimin scoffed. "what about the things you said to me when we were at your company's party?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sangjae shouted, not liking Jimin opening his mouth infront of them.

Jimin just smiled and took out his phone. "Well, I'm not as stupid as you but I have evidence." He tapped the recorder app in the mobile and the recording started to play.

"That was a dare, Jimin. You know in buisness we have to reach every limit of options. I have to do everything in order to have this deal because I couldn't before. Everyone is fair in war."

"What? Are you hearing yourself now? If.. if that's what it is, you're saying you might sleep with that woman too?"

"I wouldn't lie, I did sleep with her. Not only one time but two times. I told you in the beginning to never take this marriage seriously, it's your fault for hoping and expecting too much. Don't blame me for not living up to that rotten expectations of yours."

Hearing the recording, all of them gasped, Mr Choi fumed in anger as he looked at his son. Mrs Park and Miss Jeon only shook their head disappointingly. Jungkook smirked, feeling proud at Jimin.

"I guess this explains." Jimin shrugged.

"How dare you, you bitch! You think I'm the only one cheating? You and Jun-" Suddenly Mr Choi stood up from the couch and slapped Sangjae across the face.

"You just lost my respect. I didn't raise you to sleep with numerous women in the name of buisness." Mr Choi's voice was loud and clear, filled with rage. "Mr Kim, i request you to process this matter further and Sangjae must sign this contract off. Also, divorcing Jimin too."

Seokjin nodded before standing up and fixing his posture. "Yes, sir. Thanks for your consideration, my work is done here. I'll soon talk with the court and file a case. I'd like to take my leave."

"Thank you." Mr Choi said as Seokjin bowed before preparing to exit the mansion.

Mr park and Mrs Park stood up from the couch as Jimin followed. "Thank you mom, thank you dad."

"All is in good. You'll be free soon." Mrs park's eyes glistened with tears as she hugged her son. "I'm sorry we married you with him."

"It's alright, everything's going to be fine now. I'm so glad to have parents like you." Jimin retreated and looked at his father. "Appa.." Mr Park smiled and hugged Jimin.

"I'm extremely sorry about this. You should've told us sooner about all this." He said pulling away, is face morphing into a sad expression. "But who will marry you after you divorce him? I'm so worried about you. Have to find a worthy life partner for you now."

"I guess we don't have to." Miss Jeon said approaching them with a smile. "Jungkook here, is gonna marry Jimin."

Jimin's eyes widened, with Mrs Park gasping and Mr Park frowning his eyebrows.

Mr Choi walked towards them, "Honey, what are you talking about?"

"I said Jungkook is going to marry Jimin." Miss Jeon said with a smile.

★