10 : belong to you

Jimin's toes automatically wiggles, feeling the warm touch of Jungkook's palm and fingers caressing his shoulder in a gentle manner that he would melt if he was ice

Jimin's toes automatically wiggles, feeling the warm touch of Jungkook's palm and fingers caressing his shoulder in a gentle manner that he would melt if he was ice. The shorter sat between Jungkook's thighs as he was leaning his back onto the older's sturdy chest.

They both sighed in contentment, Jungkook softly grabbing Jimin's hand that was rested on the bathtub and placed a kiss on his knuckles, while closing his eyes.

Jimin's eyes gradually softened. "You love me that much, Jungkook?" He muttered, resting his head on the older's shoulder.

Jungkook's breath tickled on Jimin's forehead as he laughed softly. "I do, I love you so much."

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I wish I could've married you instead of Sangjae." Jimin's tone filled with regret.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything. You're gonna divorce him anyway." Jungkook continues to draw random patterns on Jimin's shoulder.

"Don't you have any problems with that?" The older questions, looking up at his brother in law.

"Why would I have problems with that?" Jungkook frown in confusion.

"Well, because I'll be a divorcee?" Jimin looked down in shame.

"Hey look at me." Jungkook slid his fingers under Jimin's chin and made him look up. He pressed his lips softly onto the younger's soft and plump once. It continued for a few seconds before Jungkook leaned away. "Why does it matter?"

"I've seen how you were treated by him everyday and you should know that you deserve to be treated better. I don't care what may have been happening between you two but I know he doesn't deserve you. You're gonna divorce him and I'll marry you."

Jimin sighed and stuffed his face in Jungkook's chest, who just smiled and caressed the younger's back, placing a long kiss between Jimin's parted hair.

"You promise?" The shorter's voice was muffled due to his face being pressed in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook's hand traveled further down to Jimin's waist as he pulled the younger inhumanly close to him. "I promise."

"Then help me get the divorce papers ready." Jimin urged, his eyes shining with determination.

"As you say." The older smiled, placing a chasty kiss on Jimin's forehead and the younger closed his eyes to feel the touch better.

After a few minutes, both of them slipped themselves into a pair of pyjamas and jungkook made sure to change the bedsheet. They had dinner together and now they were cuddling on Jungkook's bed. The party at company was going to be long, till the midnight they suppose so Sangjae and Mr Choi and Miss Jeon might take long enough to come back home.

The older was spooning Jimin between his arms as the younger had his back pressed against his brother in law's sturdy chest.

Jungkook's finger caresses on Jimin's lower stomach, his face stuffing into Jimin's exposed shoulder as he closed his eyes. The younger was feeling so lighter, his body swarmed up with shivers and butterflies flapping their wings inside his stomach.

He had never felt this kind of physical touch, it all made him giddy and want for more and more. His husband never made him happy although Jimin have never failed to put efforts into their relationship. But now, Jimin was just fed up by his husband's behaviour towards him.

"It feels like i finally know where I belong." Jungkook started, breaking Jimin's chain of unnecessary thoughts. The younger felt like crying, he knew what the older means because Jungkook kept caressing his lower stomach indicating that he belonged there.

"I've always wondered what it would be to cuddle your life partner, i suppose I never got to know." Jimin interlocked his fingers with Jungkook's.

"You see, that's why I want to marry you and show you how beautiful married life is. To wake up in eachother's arms, make breakfast together and eat together, bid eachother with a lovely kiss, eat lunch while only thinking about eachother then have dinner at night before having a beautiful session of intimacy with eachother for the whole night. I want to show you all of that."

Jimin turned around and cupped Jungkook's face, letting his thumb run over his soft cheeks. "I would like to see all of that, too."

Jungkook's eyes closed, observing Jimin's feathery soft touch as he leaned closer to the younger and pressed his forehead against his.

"I was thinking, what if Sangjae finds out about this?" Jimin suddenly spoke up.

"What can he even do it he finds out about us sleeping with eachother? He can't do anything since he knows he's the one who sleeps with his clients in the first place." Jungkook scoffed. "And top of that he doesn't even take you seriously."

"Who the hell even sleeps with clients?" Jimin grumbled and scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Well, some clients do order about sleeping with the host if the host wants that deal badly. I don't like such kind of clients, I've encountered enough of them to know about this. What do I look like to them, huh? Some kind of brothel member? I'm a buisness man." Jungkook only shook his head in disappointment.

"So you don't sleep with your client?" Jimin asked.

"Hell no! Why would I? It's a buisness, not some kind of motel." Jimin laughed as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"But i can't blame Sangjae, you know. He's doing all of this because of my dad's company." Jimin looked down in embarrassment.

"Hey, you have nothing to be sorry about, Jimin. He could've worked hard but he choose to take the wrong path and it's not your fault that he choose to sleep with clients." Jungkook assured, caressing Jimin's waist under his shirt. "Instead of working hard and making deal with hardworking people, he choose to make deal with rich women who laids around, it's not your fault."

"Okay." Jimin pouted.

Jungkook pressed his lips on Jimin's to kiss the pout away. Jimin only smiled in the kiss and pressed his body against Jungkook's as they continued to kiss. The older wrapped his muscular arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer.

While continuing their lazy kiss, they didn't know when but soon they drifted into a beautiful dreamland.

Oh, I love this chapter so much