14 : can't wait any longer

After the ceremony got over all of them drove to their mansion

After the ceremony got over all of them drove to their mansion. Miss Jeon and Mr Choi had a separate car for them. Jungkook arrived with his own car so he went back in his own car. While Jimin was in his husband's car as they drove back home.

The ride was silent and comfortable for Sangjae but it was the opposite for the younger who sat beside him. Jimin only stared outside the the glass, his breath shortening and leg bouncing up and down on anxiety.

He didn't liked to sit beside his cheater of a husband. Even calling Sangjae husband disgusts him. He decided that he should come up with topic of divorce when they get back home.

After fifteen minutes, they arrived at the choi mansion. The family members quickly walked upstairs to their perspective rooms, Sangjae taking his tie off as he walked upstairs. Jimin walked into the kitchen to drink water, their maid was long gone at her own home.

Jungkook happened to notice that Jimin went inside the kitchen so he glanced back at Miss Jeon and Mr Choi who were walking towards their room while talking something and Sangjae's room's door slammed shut. It was his cue to finally talk to Jimin.

He smiled and tip toed in the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Jimin gulped down the water and abruptly flinched when he felt two arms sliding around his waist.

"It's me, relax." Jungkook whispered as he felt Jimin's shoulders slumping down. The younger turned around with his eyes wide open in alert, afraid of someone catching them red handed.

"What are you doing? What if someone comes here?" Jimin whispered, his eyebrows frowning in distress.

"They are already back in their room. Don't worry." Jungkook assured with a smile.

Jimin only sigh and rolled his eyes before he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Congratulations, Jungkook. I'm sorry I couldn't wish you properly."

"It's fine. I know how happy you are for me." The older leaned down and grazed his nose against Jimin's cheek, while the younger closed his eyes, biting his bottom lip.

"Yes, I'm so happy for you." Jimin felt Jungkook's arms tightening around his waist.

"I'm gonna talk about divorce with Sangjae right now." Jimin suddenly called out, pushing the heels of his palm on Jungkook's shoulders to push him a little.

"Are you sure? You can just sign the papers and throw it on his face." Jungkook's comment made Jimin laugh.

"I just want to know what he says." Jimin sighed. "If he doesn't behave properly I'll just sign the paper and leave this house."

"What about me?" Jungkook pouted, his eyes becoming doe.

"I'll come back to you once he divorces me." Jimin leaned closer to Jungkook and kisses the pout away, making the older smile widely.

"You know, I have bought a house for us."

"What? Really?" Jimin's eyes widened. "You didn't have to do that.."

"Why not? After you divorce him, we're gonna get married and live in that house. I've bought it few months back but I just wanted to tell you. I sometimes spend my night there whenever I can't come here because this mansion is a little far from the company. That house is more closer." Jungkook explained.

"Oh, i see." Jimin only nodded as his hands slid down to Jungkook's chest.

"You look really beautiful, you know. When I was at the stage, you seem to be glowing." The older whispered, more like speaking in a lower voice sending chills down to Jimin's spine as he blushed at the older's compliment.

"My mind was literally screaming for me to go and kiss you there and then." Jungkook leaned down, his hot breath tickling on Jimin's lips. The younger closed his eyes, already prepared for Jungkook's lips to clash against his.

"And now that I have you all by myself, I can't wait any longer." With that, Jungkook pressed their lips together as he pulled Jimin closer to him.

Jimin immediately closed his eyes as their lips locked bluntly. His stomach was filled with bunch of butterflies flapping their wings happily in his stomach. He's never felt this way with his husband, more likely he would be uncomfortable to breath the same air as Sangjae.

Their lips moved in a beautiful motion, as Jungkook softly sucked on Jimin's bottom lip. The older's both hands moved further down to Jimin's butt and gave it a tight squeeze making Jimin moan and open his mouth for Jungkook to slide his tongue inside.

Jimin's face covered in furious red colour, only loving to moan as Jungkook tasted his cherry sweets. His mind went into alert mode when Jungkook slid his hand inside his shirt and roamed warm circle's on his waist. He couldn't help but close his eyes and enjoy the touch.

Soon Jungkook's finger slid down under Jimin's pant, searching between Jimin's buttocks for his tight and warm hole.

Jimin leaned away, making Jungkook retreat his hands back. The shorter huffed and wiped his mouth. "We can't do this here."

Jungkook sighed. "I really wish I could make love with you right now."

"Me too, but what if someone caught us? We can do it leter." Jimin's eyes softened as Jungkook stepped towards him, reaching for his cheek and running his thumb over Jimin's cheekbones.

"When?" Jungkook asked softly.

"After I divorce Sangjae." Jimin giggled, the teasing nature radiated from him and he ran outside the kitchen while Jungkook stood there with his tiny problem down there.

"You'll have to pay for this, Jimin." Jungkook sighed, looking down at the tent in his pant that was caused by the younger.