08 : want to feel

Jimin and Jungkook sat beside eachother on the couch, both exhausted by everything what happened

Jimin and Jungkook sat beside eachother on the couch, both exhausted by everything what happened. Jimin was mentally exhausted by his husband, his life was literally hell. Not even a  love life like any other married couple.

"Divorce him." Jungkook started. "Why don't you just divorce him? You can't let him treat you like this everyday."

"How can I? You know this is a contract marriage and if i divorce him my dad's company will boycott." Jimin sighed.

"Then marry me." Jungkook's statement caught Jimin off-guard. His eyes widened with what Jungkook said as he looked at the older in shock.

"What?" Jimin is confused.

"Please don't act clueless." Jungkook's eyes glistened with tears. "Please tell me that I'm not alone with these feelings of mine, tell me you feel what I feel too. Give ma a chance, Jimin. I can make you happy."

"I can't..." Jimin's fingers automatically grabbed his hair.

"Don't you want to be happy? Live like a ordinary married couples who love eachother unconditionally? I know you love me too, Jimin. You should think about your happiness." Jungkook hold onto Jimin's both hands.

"It doesn't matter!" Jimin's voice rose out of frustration.

"It does! And I can give you all the love you seek from your husband. Divorce that bastard." Jungkook insist. "I just want you to be happy."

Jungkook continued. "Why don't you give me a chance? Clearly, my brother doesn't keep you happy."

"I can't, jungkook. I'm scared." Jimin mumbled.

"Jimin, you won't be able to stop me now because I know what you feel about me. I'll win you over but I won't let you be treated like a doormat by my brother."

Jimin's lips quivered as tears pool in his eyes. Jungkook did nothing but hugged Jimin closer to comfort him. The younger sobbed on Jungkook's shoulder and clutched tightly into his arms as he sobbed.

Jimin's sobs were breaking Jungkook apart but he had to control himself. After a few minutes of Jimin crying, they pulled away as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face while wipping his tears with his thumb.

Jimin felt that familiar touch of Jungkook's hand on his cheek as he closed his eyes to feel the warmth. "Your touch feels so good." Jimin pressed his face more in Jungkook's hand.

"I want to feel more." The younger gradually opened his eyes, his gaze burning with desire as he stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook was hesitant. "What do you mean?"

Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook's collar and smashed their lips. The older's eyes widened with shock but wanting to feel Jimin's lips onto him for so long, he give in and kissed jimin passionately. Jimin felt his brother in law wrap his muscular arm around his waist and it felt just at right place. As if, his waist only belonged to Jungkook.

Their lips slapped onto eachother's, both wanting to taste eachother for so long couldn't wait any longer. Their nose brushed against eachother, hair tingling with eachothers as Jimin's finger automatically tangled themselves in Jungkook's hair.

Jimin teasingly twirled his tongue on Jungkook lips piercing and the older finds nothing more hot than this. Jimin sucked on the lips piercing once more before he locked his lips with the older.

The older bite on Jimin's bottom lip and the younger immediately opened his mouth, wanting Jungkook to taste his sweet cherries. Their tongues danced with eachother, more like fighting for dominance. The older sucked on Jimin's tongue making the boy moan as Jungkook smirk in the victory while claiming his dominance.

Jungkook frown, groaning in Jimin's mouth as a thin string of saliva separated them.

"You're crazy." Jungkook whispered before he pushed Jimin down on the couch before pressing his lips onto Jimin as they continued the kiss.

"I know.. mhm." Jimin moaned between the kiss as Jungkook teasingly rubbed their crotches. The older wants to hear Jimin moan more as he makes Jimin realise with every thrust that he can make him happy by any means.

"Ahh." Jimin whimpered as Jungkook traveled the kisses to his cheek, to his jaw and to his neck. His body felt so hot and excitement surge through him. Wanting to feel another body on him made him want more and more of Jungkook.

He arched his back as Jungkook nibbled on his collarbone. He whined when he felt nothing as Jungkook stopped his actions.

"Let's continue in the bedroom. We can't do this here."

"Yeah, you're right."