27. He is an ass

(There's some smut in this chapter but I'll give a warning, when it starts. It's very short and if you don't read that part be sure to read after it.)

Ishan's pov

When we reached the warehouse, Shubman guided me to the basement and tied me to a chair. He tightened the ropes until it was digging my skin.
"It hurts Shubman."
But he ignored it and started walking away.
"Is this really necessary?"
He didn't answer as he walked out of the room.

A few seconds later, he entered back inside and loosened the ropes a little, without glancing at me and walked out again.
For the next couple days, I didn't see Shubman at all. Either Virat or Rohit bhai or even Abd bhai, would bring me food and free my hand only long enough for me to eat and let me leave the chair only to visit the bathroom. When I was being kidnapped, I hadn't expected this at all.

I mean, I don't know what I had expected but it wasn't this. I hadn't expected to be tied up in a chair and locked in the basement.
Shubman finally made an appearance on the 3rd day. He, unlike the others, didn't free my hand and instead sat down to feed me.
"You can just open the ropes, you know?"
"What if you try to run away?"
"I haven't for the past three days...?"
Shubman, however, didn't respond and started feeding me with his hand.

He accidently spilt the food on my pants and started cleaning it with his hand.

~MATURE CONTENT~ 🔞

When he accidently made contact with my cock. I whimpered and inhaled a sharp breath in. I saw Shubman smirking and purposely rubbing it again.
"Shu- Shubman, don't."
He didn't listen though as he continued to stroke my clothed member. I moaned loudly and he started unzipping my pants. He lowered my boxers and bent, to level his face with my cock.

He started teasing me by licking the tip and I impatiently thrusted upwards, forcing my cock in his mouth. I could feel him smirking and he started bobbing his head over my cock, swirling his tongue around it. Sending waves of pleasure up my body. I kept moaning his name and he sucked my dick harder.
"I- I-"
I stuttered but couldn't get the words out.

Before I could finish my sentence though, I felt the warmth around my dick leaving and I looked down to see he had stopped completely.

~MATURE CONTENT ENDED~ 🔞

He got up and started making his way out.
"Shu-Shubman, I was so close."
He turned around, giving me an evil smirk.
"Pl- Please.. you can't le- leave me like this."
"Watch me."
"Please."
I said in a small voice giving him my best puppy dog face. My eyes teary due to the frustration.

He turned back around, and when his eyes landed on my face his they softened a little and he walked towards me and I gave a small smile, but he freed one of my hands instead.
"Help yourself."
He started to walk away again.
"But I want you!"
"Well you should've thought of that before you betrayed me!!"
I gulped hard and looked away.

Before either of us could do anything else, someone knocked on the door. Shubman instantly helped me wear my pants again and stood in front of me, blocking me from the view of the intruder. It was probably because I looked like a mess and he didn't want anyone to see me like that. It turned out to be Virat bhai, who had just dropped by to check if I had had my lunch, but sensing the tension, he quickly left the room.

Shubman, however, didn't acknowledge me and followed Virat bhai, out of the room. He came back to feed me dinner, later that day, but this time he freed my hand and made me eat it myself. He was about to get up and leave but I stopped him.
"My body hurts."
He turned and raised his eyebrow in a questioning manner.
"I've been sleeping on this chair for three days. I only get to leave it, when I visit the bathroom."

"Do I look like I care?"
"....Yes?"
Shubman rolled his eyes and left the room. However a few minutes later, two men carried a small bed inside the room and freed me from the chair before leaving. My legs shakily carried me to the bed, before I collapsed on it. Days went by and I was stuck in the basement for- I don't know, I had lost track of time. It had been a long time though.

Shubman had started visiting me more frequently.
"Ishan... ISHAN!"
I jerked awake, only to find Shubman next to me.
"Are you okay?"
I nodded, but I was shaking and sweating profusely.
"What happened?"
"You were having a nightmare I think... I saw you shaking and mumbling in your sleep."

"What time is it?"
"It's 2 a.m."
"What are you doing here so late?"
Shubman just shrugged but he didn't answer me. He got up to walk away, but I held his wrist.
"Stay with me....please?"
He gave me a once over and then hesitantly nodded. The both of us barely fit on the small bed, but it was still uncomfortably comfortable.

The next day, however, he went back to his brooding self. I tried to speak to him, but he pretty much ignored all of it. I still wasn't allowed to be let out of the room. I was tired of staying here.
"I'm tired."
"Sleep."
"No! I'm tired of staying locked up in this basement."
"I don't care."

"You're really pissing me off with your behavior."
"I. don't. care."
"STOP SAYING THAT! If you didn't care, then why the fuck am I even here, huh? Why have you kept me locked up in this dingy basement? Why did you even kidnap me?"
"Because you fucking betrayed me! You know what the cost of betraying me is? Death."

"Then kill me!"
I pushed him, but he didn't budge.
"What are you waiting for, huh?"
I pushed him again.
"Do. it."
and again. He got annoyed and gave me a push, strong enough to trip me, but I had fallen on the bed.
"If I could, I would've already done so, a long time ago."

________________________________________

I'm giving a double update.