Chapter 4

*RACHELS POV*

I woke up from Cameron's grip and got myself ready for the day. I went into the bathroom and did my daily routine. Today I decided to stick with my softball uniform because we had a game today along with the boys. Once I finished I got up Cameron.

"Psst, Cameron. Wake up." I say.

He flutters his eyes open.

"Well you look beautiful." He says in his raspy voice.

"Thanks. Now get up." I say.

He nods and I leave the room and go down stairs.

"R-Rachel?" Cameron's mom, Gina says almost in tears.

"It's me." I say, giving her a hug.

"You are so grown up and beautiful!" She says.

Once Cameron and I stopped being friends, we lost contact with everything. Family included.

"Thank you." I say.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For Cameron. I could tell he wasn't happy with Angela...He was always yelling and was sad.." She says. "Like he wasn't whole without you."

"It's okay, really. The past is the past." I say.

Cameron really felt that way...

"That's good you guys made up. I need and extra daughter around the house." She says.

"About that... Ms. Dallas, can I maybe stay here for awhile? If I can't, that's fine. I'll can stay some where else." I say.

"Stay as long as you like." She says. "Is everything alright at home?"

She doesn't know anything.

"Yes, everything is fine. It's just my mom and dad are doing stuff that effects me a lot so I need to get out of the house for awhile." I say.

Now, that stuff was true.

"Oh okay. Would you like me to go talk to them?" She asks.

"No, Ms. Dallas, that's not necessary. They said they were trying to help each other together. Believe me, I tried helping but they wouldn't let me." I say.

"Well okay then. I have a question." She says.

"I probably got an answer." I say, smiling.

"Do you like my son?" She says.

"I'm actually not sure. I mean we just started being friends again yesterday. I also have a boyfriend at the moment. Well, it's complicated. But, I'm really glad to have him back in my life." I say.

"I'm glad to have you back in my life also." Cameron says, smiling and coming down the stairs.

"What if I wasn't talking about you?" I say, smirking.

"Touché." He says to me.

I chuckle. I noticed he was wearing his baseball uniform also. Matching.

"You two have a great day at school. I better get going or I'm gonna be late to work." Gina says.

"Bye, Ms. Dallas." I say.

"Bye, mom." Cameron says.

She shuts the door and leaves.

We soon got in the car.

"My mom really missed you, you know." Cameron says.

"I missed her too. I missed you guys both actually.