Chapter 14

*CAMERONS POV*

- 2 months later -

"2 months ago, former senior Rachel Green was kidnapped along with a former class mate, Jack Gilinsky. The man we believe kidnapped the two 18 year olds are considered by Robert Green, Rachel's father. Ricky specifically 'beats' his daughter, Rachel Green, says a fellow classmate. He has black hair and around his 40's. The police are still in search for the missing high schoolers. They were taken out of Jack's home. A white and large pent house, figure on the left. Let's send our prayers out to the family and friends. For more later news, stay tuned."

I shut the tv off. It was lies. All of them. Jack works for Ricky! If only they believed me... I walk in frustration in the apartment. Yes, I moved everything Rachel and I owned into the apartment we bought before she went... missing. I've barely eaten, I haven't slept. Nothing makes sense without Rachel. My life was blurry. It was like a missing puzzle that could never be completed.

It was the same routine everyday. Wake up at 3 in the morning, search for Rachel till 12 in the afternoon, and sleep for the remainder of the day.

We graduate in 2 months. If Rachel is not with me then, then I don't know what I would do. I miss her in my arms. I miss her head in my chest. I miss playing with her hair till she falls asleep. I miss her witty comments. I miss the little things. I miss everything.

I'm starting to think....... She's dead. But no, she's a fighter. I know she is. I believe there is still hope. Hope is the only thing that gets me through this hard time. You ask about Jill and Hayes? Jill won't talk to anyone and Hayes I know cries, but stays strong for Jill. I lose my temper a lot just thinking about if she is suffering.

I can't believe I actually did it. I accepted the college offer to play for Ohio baseball. I thought Rachel would never come back.. I thought one day while I'm crying, Rachel would walk right through that door and congratulate me. But, it's always my imagination playing with me.

I leave a couple months after graduation. Sometimes, I stop by the tree at the park. Rachel and I used to go to. The place where I had her in my arms. The place I got my first kiss at. The place where me and my first love met. And that person is Rachel. It will always be Rachel. I can be an idiot, but she always comes back. If I even hear the name Rachel, knots form in my stomach and tears slip from my eyes that I can't control.

Don't ask me how I survived 2 months without her.. Because than I would say I haven't. Pain is eating me away and I am slowly dying. Not fast, you wonder? The slow eats you alive causing enough pain in you. I can't take this anymore! She's my everything. And I love her. Yeah, that's right. I fuxking love her.

I don't know how you can live with so much pain and sorrow. She's just a girl. Well she's my everything. Nothing makes any sense without her.

It's like my heart got ripped out of my chest and smashed into. I can't take this pain much longer. I'm gonna go crazy.

*RACHELS POV*

You have know idea what I've been through. I basically watched my mom die right in front of me. All because of my sick father. There's always this pain in my chest that I'm the reason she is dead. That should be me, not her. She didn't deserve this. None of us did.

It's the usual. My dad beats me everyday, never misses a day. I get very little food. I've basically lost a ton of weight. It's sad. Jack comes and talks to me. Sooner or later he is making out with me. I never kiss back though. It never lead farther than kissing. That's all he ever does.

I don't even know what time it is through the day or what day of the month it even is. I feel like I've been trapped here for years. But I know it's just been a couple of months. I don't know.