Chapter 13

*RACHELS POV*

My heart is pacing really fast. How did my dad find me!? I was scared. It was like life was flashing before my eyes. They were going to break down the door. I look over at Jack and Cameron. I didn't realize I was crying and getting hazy till Cameron picked me up.

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay. I'll get you out of this." He says. "Where's the farthest exit!?"

Jack just stands there as a tear slips down his eye.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

"Why are you sorry, Jack? What's going on!?" I say, shaking.

"I know your father, Rachel." He said.

"Jack, everybody knows my father!!" I say.

"I work for him." He says.

Cameron stood there angry as he tried to find a way out. There wasn't much time. They were surrounding the house. I didn't have time for this.

"A-Are you saying you used me for a year?" I say.

"Partly.. But then I actually had feelings towards you, Rachel. I actually loved you. I still do. I worked for your father. He wanted me to put you in pain. I told him I did. But, it was all lies." Jack says.

I slap him in the face as more tears come out.

"FUXK YOU!" I say, yelling.

I turn to Cameron. He is as pissed as I am.

"Babe, there's no way out. They got all the doors." Cameron says.

"Cameron, no no no. There has to be a way out of here! My dad is going to take me!" I say in tears. "Jack, there has to be another way out!"

"It's to late for that." The devil himself and his other men say, entering a broken window.

Cameron wraps his arms around me. I cry in his chest.

"Cameron, give me my daughter." My father says.

"Over my dead body." Cameron says, snapping.

A guy comes over to him and puts a gun to his head.

"Give me my daughter or I'll blow you brains out." My father says.

"Cameron, you have to let me go." I say, whispering.

"I rather die then watch you suffer." He says to me.

I slip out of his arms.

"Cameron, if anything happens, you are my everything and I love y-"

I get slapped in the face by my very own father. Yet again.

A guy was holding Cameron back and another guy was holding a gun at his head. And Jack, Jack stood by my father.

"Take me and let go of her!" Cameron says.

I tear slips from my eye.

"Cameron, stop." I say, looking away.

My father grabs by face and brings me back to Cameron, facing him. I start to cry.

"Say goodbye to your prince!" My father says, grabbing me by the hair.

"I'm gonna save you, Rachel! I promise!" Cameron says, shouting as I leave the house.

"What are you gonna do with Cameron!?" I say, through my gritted teeth.

"Nothing. I want you and only you." He says, pushing me in the car and tying my hands together.

"Why are you doing this!?" I say.