Chapter 10

*RACHELS POV*

- listen to 'Bloom - The Paper Kites' -

Week 1- without him, I was nothing. I felt alone. I didn't do anything to my body, but I felt like doing it. I drowned myself with my own tears and ate as many chocolate as I could find. With the help of Jill, of course.

Week 2- I turn the music up louder and zoned out of the real world. I listened to the lyrics carefully, taking up every detail the song was written about. The song connected with him, like they mean something. And then every memory came flowing back...

Week 3- I cried and ripped open pillows, trying to forget. But flashbacks came back into mind, driving me crazy. I thought I was insane, but the only thing was insane, was falling in love with him.

Week 4- I tried to get him out of my mind, but nothing went as planned. When you cry yourself to sleep, you know it's useless. Thoughts about him flew back into mind and there was nothing I could do..

Week 5- I distanced myself from everyone and everything. I sat in the far back corner of the class, not raising my hand, talking, or looking at anyone. I was dying inside. It was eating me alive.

Week 6- softball ended. That had to be the hardest thing ever. I didn't get excepted in to any colleges I applied for, thanks to my father and his ways. So, I gave up. I haven't seen my father. Hopefully he won't come back to hurt me... We won 16 games and lost 4. That added more crying and thinking of him.

Week 7- I see he got back with Angela. You always pass me in the hallway, smiling and laughing, ignoring my presence. I guess those are 2 things I couldn't make a smile appear across your face.. At least you are finally happy, unlike me.

Week 8- It's 4 am and he hasn't left my mind. Nope, not yet. I desperately unlock my phone hopefully missing a miss call or text message was from him. I was wrong.

Week 9- I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate him but I love him. Yes, I love him. A lot actually. I always thought love was a strong word. But the definition made sense when I said I loved Cameron.. I've never loved anyone ever before as much as I've loved Cameron. It's killing me.

Week 10- you probably never loved me, but sadly, I loved you. So I wash away the feelings hopelessly in search for love that I will never find ever again..

• • •

"Can someone explain Romeo and Juiet to me?" My History teacher asks the class.

Nobody raises their hand.

"Mr. Dallas, explain to the class." Our History teacher says to Cameron.

He doesn't know crap...

"She was a stuck up bitch." Cameron says.

"Expand it." Our teacher says.

"I mean come on, first she is 14 and she is getting marr-"

"It was acceptable back then." I say, snapping.

Cameron turns and glares at me.

"Like I was saying, she was selfish. Why would they in far even think of marriage when they weren't allowed or suppose to? Why would she never listen to what people are saying? She had a guy falling mad in love with her, she should of just married him and waited out for Romeo to come back?" He says, smartly.

He only knows about Romeo and Juliet because I told him about it!

"Because they were in love." I say, shouting.