Chapter 18

*CAMERONS POV*

- listen to 'I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy' -

pay attention because I'm changing POV's a lot !!!

- last night at party -

"We can try." Rachel says, muttering.

I watch as she leaves the room. Why would she mutter? I don't think she even cares that I'm leaving.

I sigh as I go down and get a drink. I don't care anymore. I get drink after drink. Everything is blurry and I just need a girl.

I sit down in the room where Rachel was in. I don't make eye contact with her at all. Then all the sudden, a brunette makes her way towards me.

"Hi." She says, chuckling and sitting down by me.

She looked a lot like Rachel. But, just with brown hair since her hair was blonde now..

"Hey." I say, smiling.

"Your kind of cute." She says.

"Thank you. Your pretty hot. What's your name?" I ask.

"Kelsey. Yours?" She asks.

"Cameron." I say.

She looked so much like Rachel.. I swear. But, maybe it was just because I was drunk and just seeing things different.. All I know was I was totally wasted and I don't know how I'm getting home tonight.

She sits down way closer to me. She tells me about her life. I didn't really care. All I mainly cared about was Rachel. I watch as I see her leave the room with a guy. At least I think that was her?

I reacted quite quickly and I grabbed Kelsey's face and kissed her. Her lips didn't feel the same as Rachel's did. But, I don't think she cares about me. Are our relationship. I watch as I keep kissing Kelsey and she starts grinding on me.

I hear a gasp and a door slam shut. I push Kelsey off and figure out what that was all about.

"You are disgusting." A guy with brown hair says.

He runs out of the house.

After that, everything went out like a light.

- NEXT DAY -

I wake up in my own bed. What? I had a huge hangover and I don't know who brought me home but I'm not gonna question anything. I went and got some Advil and water and chugged it down. I had one question.

Where's Rachel?

I texted her.

'Where are you? Last night was a blur.'

It went through and I went on the couch and scrolled through my time feed on Twitter.

I go down and see a girl named Kelsey kissing.. Me.

Wtf happened last night?

*RACHELS POV*

That moment when you first get up will always be my favorite. When you can't remember anything and life just seems so simple. Until the memories can flooding, slowly an painfully. Then you close your eyes again and for that slit second, nothing seems okay and a tear comes down.

I wipe it away quickly. I remember everything from last night. I would have to face him one day to get all my stuff.. I'm officially through with him and his bull sh!t. I'm moving out of the apartment. I need to face him, but today is not gonna be the day for sure.