Chapter 12

*CAMERONS POV*

I woke up wonderful. I woke up wonderful because I was holding the girl of my dreams. Rachel. Her hair covered her face. I chuckle. Her legs tangles with mine, with her head in my chest. I could get used to this. I start to play with her hair, twirling it with the ends of my finger. Her eyes fluttered open. A smile appeared across my face. Good thing it's a Saturday.

"Good morning, princess."

"Good morning, handsome." She says, bringing her head into my chest.

After last nights events, Rachel and I are now back together and couldn't be happier. I checked up on what Hayes did with Jack and he is fine.

"Move in with me." Rachel says, muttering.

"What?" I say, smiling.

She gets up and looks me in the eyes.

"I said, move in with me. I'm going apartment searching today." She says, showing her white teeth.

"I thought you would never ask." I say, smiling.

She connects her lips to mine. Last night, we talked and she's been saying she's been getting threats from an unknown number. We assume it was her father. The texts went something like this:

'one of you need to suffer.'

'you can't protect each other.'

'I'm not coming after you. I'm waiting when I know I should strike. And that will take awhile.'

'you don't deserve to be happy.'

Stuff like that. But I'm not gonna leave her.

"Let's go apartment searching today." She says, starting to get up.

"Anything for you, beautiful." I say.

To think, she was my best friend before all of this. I left her for a girl. But, she still came back to me.. I was bad after my mom died and she still came back... I'm more than thankful for her and I'm not gonna leave her. But, then everything comes back to my acceptance letter to Ohio. It's a big deal. I really need this, but I need Rachel more.. But, what if we don't work out and I decline it? I really need to start thinking about this more..

Rachel told me she didn't get accepted into any colleges because her dad did something to ruin it.. But, she learned to accept it and she's beyond happy with her life now. Maybe she could come with me? We could start fresh with a new life and a new beginning. We could keep everything simple. Just like the way it should be. I have a couple of weeks to know if I wanna play for Ohio or not. When I was dating Angela, that's when I started filling applications for places. I didn't like the life I was living without Rachel. But, then she came back into my life and I'm beyond blessed.

"Pancakes or waffles?" Rachel says.

"Pancakes." I say, giving her a warm smile.

She nodded and trudged down the stairs. I followed behind her.

"Bacon or sausage?" She asks.

"Sausage." I say, smirking. (hahahah, I had to).

She gives me a glare as she starts to get out the ingredients for everything. I watch in amazement that she is finally mine. She started mixing the pancake batter.

"This looks nasty." She says, disgusted.

"But it will be delicious." I say.

I went into the front room and started watching television. Pictures hung of me and my mom and started to feel uneasy.