Chapter 27; Epilogue

Last Chapter!!!

*nobody's POV*

Everybody came by Rachel's casket and said their prayers. Hayes, holding Jill while she's crying and Hayes trying to stay strong for her. Even though, he wants to break down. Sometimes, it's okay to cry. Nate, zones out the world and regretted never saying he loved her. And Cameron? He cried. He cried so long. He thinks it was all his fault, but in reality, it was her time to go. Everybody throws the roses down as the casket goes down in the ground. They all read the notes Rachel wrote and broke down and cried.

-

Nate. He found a girl. She was like Rachel. Always wild and always free. Although, he was still sad about her passing, he seeked happiness and is expecting a baby boy any moment now.

Jill. She was depressed, but she learn to find herself. She is now happy, but she wish she could be happy with her sister by her side. Her and Hayes are still together with 4 little kiddos running around.

Hayes. He cried when the sun went down and smiled when the sun rose up. His kids gave him his happiness again. 3 boys and 1 girl. He learned from the girl that wanted to fly, that there is no time for grieving. Always seek for adventure.

Jack. He got out of jail and stopped Rachel's father. He lived and was free. He made no regrets and lived life to the fullest. He traveled the world along the map Rachel and him marked 'oh, the places will go'. He stopped by every place Rachel wanted to go and left a rose for her passing.

Cameron moved on, but felt like he wasn't complete. He married and had 2 kids. Twins, actually. 2 girls. He comes by Rachel's tomb stone often with his kids and tells stories she once told him. He cried, he smiled, he laughed. He knew Rachel was doing the same thing above him. He looked at the stars like he was supposed to find something, but couldn't quite put his finger on it. He was happy. He knew his own happiness was more important than any other. He soon completed Rachel's book. It sold many copies. And you know what that book was called?

Our Constellations.