Chapter 11

*RACHELS POV*

I get ready for this party. I drive to my house to grab some things. Surprisingly, my mom isn't home. I don't even know why I agreed to go to this. I guess because Jack asked me? I don't know. I open my blinds that leads out the street. And in the small window in the chocolate brown eyes house, is a screaming Cameron. He's throwing things and banging things. What do I do? Do I go over there? Or do I let him figure it out his self??

I do what my instincts tell me to do and I put on my shoes and run across the street. I don't knock, just run up the stairs into his room. I watch as he is about to throw a thousand dollar vase at the wall.

"Don't." I say, getting his full on attention.

"Princess, what are you doing in here!?" He asks.

He still calls me princess? But why?

"I saw through the window and I wanted to check up on you." I say, whispering.

"I don't need checking up on." He says.

"Then Cameron, what do you need?" I say, crossing my arms. I look at his knuckles and see they are all bloody.

He looks down at the ground and then looks back up. "You."

"You don't need me." I say. "You have Angela."

"Not when she moved. Don't you realize I want you and only you?!" He says.

Today was Angela's last day of school? Really? Wow, didn't see that coming.

I ignore what he just said and grab his hand gently and bring him to the bathroom connected to his room. He hops onto the counter, while still looking at me. His eyes pierce my soul. I grab the alcohol rub and put it into a tissue to start wiping.

"This is gonna hurt, okay..." I say. "You can give me your free hand to hold on to one of my hands. If you'd like."

He nods and grabs one of my hands. The sparks fly through the air. He still looks at me, like he feels the sparks also. I place the napkin containing the rubbing stuff on his hand. He immediately starts to wince and squeeze onto my other hand. Once I'm done with that, it's the same cycle for the other hand. I start to wrap his hands.

"Okay, done." I say, putting the stuff away.

"Thank you." He says, whispering.

He jumps off the counter and into his bedroom. I start to pick up some things he threw.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"For?"

"For hurting you. For causing you so much pain." He says, sympathetically.

"It's ok." I say.

"No, it's not. I hurt you and I will never forgive myself for that." He says, walking over to me.

"You were going through a hard time.." I say.

He comes close to me. He starts to lean in, but I step back.

"I should get going.." I say.

"Umm, yeah. Thanks again, Ray." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, anytime. I'll see you around?" I say, walking at the door.

"I'll see you." He says, waving.

I nod and walk out of the house. I walk across the street, taking my time. I turn my head and see Cameron walking around his room pacing. But he's not throwing things, he's just has his hands through his hair and is roaming through his room.