17: You Sick Bastard

A/N: My apologcheese. What was supposed to be a cute sick–comfort chapter, turned into me coming up with monster biology and magic and making Sans yapp about it like a fucking nerd 🗿

Also I made this doodle of my oc and Elliot (I cannot stress enough that my oc is NOT the canon appearance it's just a drawing) the dress is canon tho so do with that what you will ig

♪⁠────✿⁠(⁠✧◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕✧⁠)✿⁠────♪

"...ey..."

"hey..."

"Pst...! Hey...!"

You scrunch up your face and reluctantly open your eyes.

Your head is lying on someone's lap, on your friend Elliot's lap. His soft, brown hair looks soft to the touch like it always does, and his dark, almost black, brown eyes stare down at you with a smile. His dark tan skin looks almost flawless, which makes you mad low-key because how the hell does he look so good as a mentally ill University student?

Elliot raises a thick brow, "You okay? You kind of just fell over suddenly and passed out. Probably would've had a sore neck if I didn't move you."

You furrow your brows in confusion, "I... passed out? That doesn't sound like me."

"Yeah, well, you did."

You sit up with a soft grunt, rubbing the back of your head. Ugh, what a migraine...! Your head is pounding with an ache that you can only describe as physically coming from your brain. That's so uncomfortable.

"Hey, Elliot."

"Yeah, [Y/n]?"

You lower your hand.

"What do you thi-"

You stare at your palm, frozen to the core, unable to move.

There's...

There's a hole in the center of your palm.

"[Y/n]?"

There's a hole in the center of your palm.

"✋︎☠︎❄︎☜︎☼︎☜︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎"

"✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎ ✋︎☠︎❄︎☜︎☼︎☜︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎"

You can hear the confusion in Elliot's voice. "Uh... what the hell did you just say?

What?

You didn't say that?

"💧︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ⚐︎☠︎☜︎ 🕈︎☟︎⚐︎ ☞︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ 👎︎⚐︎🕈︎☠︎"

"✋︎ ✌︎🏱︎⚐︎☹︎⚐︎☝︎✋︎☪︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 💧︎⚐︎⚐︎☠︎ 💣︎☜︎☜︎❄︎ 💣︎☜︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎💧︎☜︎ 🕆︎☠︎☞︎⚐︎☼︎❄︎🕆︎☠︎✌︎❄︎☜︎ 👍︎✋︎☼︎👍︎🕆︎💣︎💧︎❄︎✌︎☠︎👍︎☜︎💧︎"

Elliot leans away from you, "[Y/n], you're uh, you're kind of scaring me..."

You look at Elliot with wide, blank eyes.

"✌︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎💧︎ 👍︎⚐︎☠︎💧︎✋︎👎︎☜︎☼︎☜︎👎︎📪︎ ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎📪︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🏱︎☜︎☼︎☞︎☜︎👍︎❄︎ ✌︎👍︎👍︎✋︎👎︎☜︎☠︎❄︎"