19: Lesson Learned, You Cuck

A/N: Short chapter, but next one is peak surely (eh) Also I will be taking a small break because I girlbossed too hard now I got responsibilities (again)

♪────✿⁠(⁠✧◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕✧⁠)✿⁠────♪

It took you a lot of effort to stay straight-faced when Papyrus and Sans finally arrived back home. Napstablook and the taller skeleton were having a rather cute introduction to each other, while Sans...

Well, let's just say that you purposely ignoring him and keeping that blank face of yours was adding about 27 years of stress onto his poor soul.

"well... since you're finally back, i should get going now..." Napstablook says after chatting with Papyrus, "i don't want to intrude longer than i have... and... maybe you can show me that figurine collection another time, papyrus..."

"YES, MOST EXCELLENT IDEA. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO COME BY, NEW FRIEND! ISN'T THAT RIGHT, SANS?"

"huh? oh, uh, yeah. welcome to the gang, blooky."

Napstablook looks at you with a small smile, "i'll text you later, [y/n]... uhm... think about what i said, okay...?"

You nod, "Yeah. I'll get right on that, Blooky. See you around."

Papyrus is guiding the ghost out of the house, while the shorter one takes a few steps towards you. You cross your arms and purposely look away with a "hmph!" Sans is fucking flabbergasted! You're just straight up being childish?! First you send that suspicious ass message while he's gone, then you're acting like Sans is the source of your misery?!

Well, he is, but did Napstablook really rat him out so easily? Napstablook was even giving him stinky side eyes too! Napstablook of all monsters, really?! This is starting to become more trouble than it's worth...

"SANS," Papyrus calls out his name after closing the front door, "COME HELP ME MAKE SOMETHING [Y/N] CAN EAT AS A SICKLY HUMAN."

"Just soup will be good, Papyrus," You lean to the side to peek around Sans, "I think you're gonna be way too good at making it too flavorful, though. Let Sans help you out so he evens it out."

"...and what's that supposed to mean?"

"GREAT IDEA, [Y/N]! SANS, GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME."

"no, seriously. what is that supposed to mean?"

"That you keep a cool enough head to make sure your brother doesn't over-season the soup." You smile, "What did you think I meant?"

"...i know your game, [y/n]."

You reply with dry sarcasm, "Oh, stop. I'm getting all teary eyed."

"SANS, STOP DIDDLE DADDLING AND HELP ME."

"alright, alright. i'm goin', i'm goin'."

You stick your tongue out at him.

...Sans is going to kick you into the next Reset if you keep this shit up-

⁠────

It's later now, the clock tells you it's almost 11pm even if the light outside hasn't changed at all. Sans had sent Papyrus to sleep hours ago, and retreated into his own room right after. You would've gone to sleep too, but you wanted to stay up for a little more.

Hm, strange... Maybe you miscalculated on Sans' reaction? You suppose his apathy is stronger than you thought. You told Napstablook to help you seem a little suspicious because you wanted Sans to stress out and shit, but maybe you misjudged the skeleton.