3.

Abhishek strides into the team meeting room, his cricket gear slung over his shoulder. The atmosphere is buzzing with excitement; the team is set to leave for New Zealand in a couple of days. He spots Shubman chatting animatedly with Virat and Rohit and makes his way over.

"Aaj bade khush hai sab. Kya hua?" Abhishek asks, dropping his bag onto a nearby chair.

Shubman looks up with a grin. "Kuch nai, Bhai. Bas, yehi ki hum New Zealand Jaa rahe hai! Kitna maza aayega. Bhai soch,series hai 5 din ki, hum Jaa rahe hai 8 din."

"Yeah, especially now that Myra's coming along, woh bandi vibe hai yaar" Virat adds with a smile.

Abhishek freezes mid-step. "Hein? Myra aa rahi hai?"

Shubman chuckles. "Dekh, bhai. Woh ladki last 5 mahino se kahi gayi nahi hai. Woh to, abhi bhi mana kar Rahi thi, sara ne mana liya."

Abhishek forces a casual shrug, though his mind races. "Great. Isi ki zarurat thi. More drama."

Rohit raises an eyebrow. "Ae, Abhay. Maza aayega yaar. Besides, she's good company."

"Sure, sure," Abhishek says, trying to keep his tone light." Thoda pehle bata dete yaar."

Shubman laughs. "You would've known if you showed up to more dinners, dude."

Abhishek narrows his eyes playfully. "Very funny, Shubman. Aakhri 2 dino, se kude Jaa Raha hai, 'Sara bhi aa rahi hai, Sara bhi aa rahi hai'. Myra ke baare Mai bata nahi sakta tha?"

Virat claps Abhishek on the back. "Relax, Abhay. You'll survive. Kya pata, maybe you two will finally get along."

"Yeah, right," Abhishek mutters, though a part of him is curious about how the trip will unfold. He has to admit, Myra does add an unpredictable element to the mix and as much he hates to believe it, she is a fun person.

As the team continues to banter, Abhishek finds himself contemplating the upcoming journey. Despite his initial annoyance, there's a part of him that's intrigued by the prospect of having Myra along. After all, their fiery clashes always keep things interesting, and maybe, just maybe, this trip could offer a chance for some unexpected bonding.

As they walk toward the field for practice, Rohit starts talking about the upcoming matches. "We need to stay focused, guys. New Zealand's tough on their home turf."

"Yeah, but we've got a strong team," Virat adds confidently. "We'll handle them."

Abhishek nods, trying to refocus on cricket. Yet his mind keeps drifting back to Myra. He recalls their last encounter, a particularly heated argument that left them both fuming. She had a way of getting under his skin like no one else.

The practice session begins, and Abhishek throws himself into it, trying to shake off the distraction.

"O bhai, tu thik hai?" Ishan calls out, breaking Abhishek's reverie.

"Yeah, just thinking about the strategy," Abhishek replies quickly.

Ishan grins. "Haan, haan. You looked like you were miles away."

Abhishek laughs, shaking his head. "Just trying to stay ahead of the game."

After practice, the team heads back to the locker room. As they change, the conversation shifts back to the trip.

"Have you guys been to New Zealand before?" Abhishek asks, trying to get more details.

"Ha, it's amazing," Rohit says. "Beautiful landscapes, great people. You'll love it."

"And the cricket's not too bad either," Virat adds with a wink.

Abhishek chuckles, feeling a bit more at ease. Maybe this trip won't be so bad after all. He finishes changing and heads out with the others, determined to make the most of it.

Later, as Abhishek and Shubman walk back to their rooms, Abhishek decides to broach the subject again. "Bhai, seriously, why didn't you tell me about Myra coming?"

Shubman shrugs. "Honestly, we weren't sure she would come. Sara had to do some serious convincing."

Abhishek raises an eyebrow. "Aisa? What did she say?"

"She played the emotional card," Shubman admits with a laugh. "Told Myra she was like a sister and needed to be there."

Abhishek shakes his head, smiling despite himself. "That sounds like Sara. Woh kar sakti hai aisa."

"Yeah, she's good at that," Shubman says. "But seriously, Myra needs a break. She's been working nonstop."

"Yeah, I get that," Abhishek says, more thoughtfully. "It's just... you know how we are."

Shubman nods. "Yeah, I do. But maybe this trip will be good for both of you. Who knows, you might even start getting along."

Abhishek snorts. "I'll believe it when I see it."