24.

"तेरे संग, यारा, ख़ुश-रंग बहारा
तू रात दीवानी, मैं ज़र्द सितारा"

Myra woke up the next morning with a smile on her face, feeling

refreshed after a night of deep sleep. She was excited about the day ahead, knowing she would finally get to see Abhishek. As she got ready, Shubman knocked on her door.

"Morning, Myra! Ready to see your 'best friend'?" he asked, grinning.

"Yeah, can't wait," Myra replied, trying to keep her excitement in check. She wanted to act normal and not give anything away about their relationship.

Shubman and Myra drove to the city to meet Abhishek. When they arrived at his place, Abhishek was waiting outside, leaning against the door frame with a casual smile. Myra's heart skipped a beat seeing him after so long.

"Hello!" Shubman called out, waving.

"Hii, Myra!" Abhishek replied, walking towards them.

"Finally decided to show up, huh?" Myra teased, smirking at Abhishek.

Abhishek rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, please. I could say the same about you."

They all laughed, and Shubman clapped Abhishek on the back. "Chalo bhai, let's go get some lunch. I'm starving."

As they walked to a nearby restaurant, Myra and Abhishek fell into their usual banter, but with a few more lingering glances and light touches.

"So, Abhay, how's life treating you?" Myra asked, nudging him with her elbow.

"Busy, as always," Abhishek replied, grinning. "You know, it’s not all bad."

Myra raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Oh really? What’s the highlight then?"

"Seeing you two idiots after so long," Abhishek said, chuckling.

They reached the restaurant and found a cozy corner table. Myra sat between Shubman and Abhishek, trying to keep her composure. As they ordered and waited for their food, the conversation flowed naturally.

"So, Myra, how’s the hospital treating you?" Abhishek asked, genuinely curious.

"It’s great, actually," Myra replied. "I’m learning a lot and the work is fulfilling. Though, I do miss having some free time."

"Free time? What’s that?" Abhishek teased, earning a laugh from Myra.

Shubman watched their interaction with a curious look but didn’t say anything. The food arrived, and they dug in, continuing their lively chat. Myra felt a sense of normalcy she hadn't felt in a while.

As they ate, Myra couldn't help but notice the subtle glances Abhishek gave her and the way his foot occasionally brushed against hers under the table. She tried to focus on the conversation, but it was hard not to be distracted by his presence.

After lunch, they decided to take a stroll through the nearby park. The weather was pleasant, and the park was bustling with people. Myra and Abhishek walked slightly behind Shubman, giving them a chance to talk more privately.

"God, I can't wait to hug you," Abhishek said softly, his eyes warm.

Myra blushed slightly. "Me too, Abhay, Me too."

They walked in comfortable silence for a bit, enjoying each other’s company. At one point, Shubman turned around and caught them smiling at each other.

"What’s with the secret smiles, you two? Kya nain matakka chal raha hai tum dono ka?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Kuch nahi bhai, just enjoying the day," Myra replied quickly, trying to sound casual.

"Yeah, Shubman, not everything is a conspiracy," Abhishek added, smirking.

Shubman shrugged. "Haan, haan. Just making sure."

They spent the rest of the day together, exploring the city and catching up on each other’s lives. As evening approached, they headed back to Shubman’s place. Myra felt a mix of happiness and relief. Being with Abhishek and Shubman made everything feel right.

Back at the house, Shubman went to get some snacks while Myra and Abhishek found themselves alone in the living room. Abhishek sat down next to Myra, their shoulders touching.

"It’s been a good day," Abhishek said, looking at her.

"Yeah, it has," Myra replied, smiling. "I’ve missed this."

"Me too," Abhishek said, his voice soft. "It’s been too long."

She was with the people she loved, and for now, that was enough. She glanced at Abhishek, who gave her a quick wink. She smiled back, knowing that their secret was safe for now.