28.

"आई ऐसी रात है जो बहुत ख़ुश-नसीब है
चाहे जिसे दूर से दुनिया, वो मेरे क़रीब है"

Myra sat on her couch, her eyes glued to the TV screen, her heart racing with every ball bowled. The IPL final was intense, and she felt every bit of the tension. SRH versus RR. Unfortunately GT had lost in the qualifiers after a wonderful season by merely 3 runs.

This was the moment Abhishek had been working for all season.

She wished she could be there in the stadium, just a few kilometers away. But they had decided to keep their relationship private, away from the prying eyes and endless rumors that would inevitably follow.

As the match progressed, Myra's nerves were on edge. Abhishek's performance had been stellar, and she cheered for every run he scored, every boundary he hit. When SRH set a challenging target for RR, she felt a surge of hope.

RR's innings were nail-biting. SRH's bowlers were incredible, but the match was too close for comfort. When the final over came, with RR needing ten runs, Myra could barely sit still.

She watched, holding her breath, as Bhuvneshwar Kumar bowled the final over. Dot balls, a wicket, a single—each delivery brought the victory closer. And then, the final ball, a perfect yorker, sealed the win for SRH.

Myra jumped up, cheering as loud as she could. SRH had won by five runs. She felt an overwhelming rush of pride and happiness. Abhishek had done it. They had done it.

As the SRH team celebrated on the field, Myra's phone buzzed. She saw Abhishek's name and quickly answered.

"Hey, champ!" she greeted, her voice filled with excitement and pride.

"Brooo," Abhishek said, grinning as he turned the camera to show her the trophy. "Look at this!"

Myra's eyes sparkled with pride. "You did it, Abhay! I’m so proud of you!"

Pat Cummins leaned over with a smile. "Is that Myra?"

"Yeah," Abhishek said, turning the camera towards Pat. "Pat, this is Myra."

"Hey, Myra!" Pat greeted with a wave. "Wish you were here with us. Your guy was whining since we held the trophy."

" I wish I was there too," Myra replied. "But I’m cheering you all from home."

Abhishek looked back at the trophy, then at his teammates celebrating around him. "Shit yaar. We did it, Myra. We really did it."

Myra nodded, her eyes misty with emotion. "I knew you would. You deserve this."

The call ended, and Myra sat back, feeling an immense sense of pride. She wished she could celebrate with Abhishek in person, but she understood the need for discretion.

Later that evening, after the match, Myra was preparing for bed when she heard a knock on her door. Confused, she went to open it and found Abhishek standing there, a grin on his face.

"Surprise," he said, stepping inside.

"WTF! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the team?" Myra exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I couldn't celebrate without you," he replied, kissing the top of her head. "I left the team celebration early. I wanted to share this moment with you."

Myra smiled, tears of joy in her eyes. "I'm so glad you're here. Dude, Abhayy."

They spent the rest of the night talking, laughing, and celebrating their victory. Abhishek recounted every moment of the match, and Myra listened with rapt attention, feeling closer to him than ever.

As the night drew to a close, they sat on the couch. Abhishek looked at Myra, his expression serious yet tender.

"You know," he said, "I wouldn't have made it this far without you. Your support means everything to me."

Myra smiled, taking his hand in hers. "And I'll always be here for you, Abhay. Through every victory and every challenge."

They sat in comfortable silence, basking in the joy of the moment. Despite the distance and the secrecy, they knew they had something special. And as they drifted off to sleep, they both felt a sense of contentment, knowing they were in this together, no matter what.