22.

"Every 'hi', every 'bye',
every 'I love you' you've ever said.
'Cause all of the small things that you do
Are what remind me why I fell for you
And when we're apart and I'm missing you
I close my eyes and all I see is you
And the small things you do"

Abhishek leaned back against the headboard of his hotel bed, phone held in front of him. Myra's face filled the screen, looking visibly stressed.

"Hiii," he greeted cheerfully. "Rough day?"

"Rough doesn't even begin to cover it," Myra groaned, rubbing her temples. "Yeh naye interns... I swear to god. Aisa lagta hai, they're allergic to hard work. I feel like I'm babysitting."

Abhishek chuckled. "Sounds like a nightmare. Supervisor se baat ki?"

"Haan, she said she'll look into it, but that is going to take forever," Myra replied, rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Well, if anyone can whip them into shape, it's you," Abhishek said, grinning. "Tu kar legi, Myra."

Myra managed a small smile. "Thanks. I guess I needed that."

"Anytime. Waise, IPL's starting soon. Ready to see me in action?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows playfully.

Her eyes lit up. "Obviously! Can't wait to see SRH dominate. You better not mess up, Mr. Sharma."

"Wow, no pressure," Abhishek laughed. "We've been training hard, though. It's going to be an intense season."

"I know you'll be amazing," Myra said confidently. "Just promise me you won't get injured. I don't want to fly over and patch you up."

"Noted," he said, grinning. "But if I do get hurt, at least I know I'll have the best doctor. Waise bhi agar doctor tumhare jaisa ho, toh Mai khud Jake kisi gaadi ke niche lait jau."

Myra rolled her eyes but giggled.

"Oh, by the way, guess who's coming to Punjab for a few days before the IPL starts?" she said, smirking.

Abhishek's eyes widened. "Shut up! When?"

"In a week," she said, a mischievous sparkle in her eye.

"Broo,You're the best," Abhishek said, beaming. "Can't wait to see you."

They continued chatting, teasing each other and laughing. Myra's playful energy was infectious, and Abhishek found himself feeling lighter despite the distance between them.

"You want to see the new SRH jersey?" Abhishek asked, holding up his phone to show the bright orange and black uniform.

Myra's eyes widened. "Looking sharp, Sharm . You're going to look hot in that."

Abhishek pretended to fan himself. "Oh please, I was born hot, babe."

Myra laughed, shaking her head. " God, you're impossible."

"And you love it," Abhishek shot back with a wink.

Their conversation was filled with banter, with Myra poking fun at Abhishek's exaggerated poses and Abhishek teasing Myra about her "boss lady" mode at the hospital.

"Toh, what else is going on in your chaotic life?" Abhishek asked, leaning back and getting comfortable.

"Well, let's see," Myra started, ticking off her fingers.

"I had to deal with a coffee machine explosion in the break room, nearly tripped over a stray cat on my way to work, and had to give a lecture to the interns about not using their phones during rounds."

Abhishek laughed.
"Sounds like a normal day for you. And the cat? Was it okay?"

"Oh, the cat's fine. It just decided to follow me halfway to the hospital. I'm starting to think it might be my spirit animal," Myra said, chuckling.

"Well, that cat has good taste if it wants to stick around you," Abhishek said with a wink.

"Shut up," Myra replied, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Arey," he shot back with a grin.

Eventually, Myra's eyelids started to droop, and Abhishek knew it was time to let her get some rest.

"You should go to bed," he said gently. "You need your sleep."

"Yeah, you're right," she said with a yawn. "Goodnight, Abhay. I love you."

"I love you, My . I hope tumhare sapnon Me Mai aau," he replied.

She rolled her eyes, and he returned the gesture tauntingly before ending the call. Abhishek placed his phone on the nightstand and lay back, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't wait for the IPL to start, not just for the matches, but because it meant he would be closer to Myra.