10.

Myra's POV

The room is filled with laughter and the sound of shuffling Uno cards. Abhishek, Shubman, Shahneel, Komal, and I are gathered around a small table, enjoying a rare evening off together. The air is thick with competitive tension as we play, each of us determined to outdo the others.

"Draw four, Abhishek!" I declare triumphantly, slapping the card down on the pile.

Abhishek groans dramatically, picking up the cards. "Yaar, tumhe kya problem hai mujhse,My! This is so unfair."

Shubman chuckles, shaking his head. "Stop whining, Abhishek. Khel na yaar chup chap."

"Yeah, stop being such a sore loser," I tease, sticking my tongue out at him.

Abhishek narrows his eyes at me, clearly plotting his revenge. "Just wait, My. Mera bhi din aayega. Mai badla leke rahunga."

Shahneel di giggles, watching the banter between us with amusement. "You two are like kids. Aur yeh kya My My laga rakha hai. Itne pyaar se toh hum bhi nahi bulate use."

Just as I'm about to respond, Komal di clears her throat, drawing our attention. "Guys, suno I have something to tell you."

We all look at her expectantly. Di has a serious expression, which is unusual for her.

"Kya hua, Di?" Shubman asks, curiosity piqued.

She takes a deep breath and smiles. "Akash proposed to me. We're getting married in a few months!"

The room erupts into chaos. Me, Shahneel di, and Shubman all start talking at once, expressing their excitement and congratulations.

"Oh my god, Di!" I exclaim, jumping up and pulling her into a tight hug. " I love you so much. That's amazing! I swear Mai ro dungi."

Shahneel joins in, hugging us both. "Congratulations, Komal! I'm so happy for you!"

Shubman grins widely, clapping his hands. "Guyss, This is fantastic news! We have to celebrate!"

Abhishek, on the other hand, stands up dramatically, crossing his arms. "And why am I the last to know about this? Meri sagi behen ne mujhe yeh nahi bataya? Puri ki puri family ko pata hai mere alawa. Mai sabse chota hu na isliye tum sab mere saath esa karte ho. Pata tha mujhe."

Komal laughs, pulling away from our group hug to face Abhishek. "Are bhai,I didn't want to distract you from cricket. Plus, I wanted to tell everyone together."

Abhishek feigns a hurt expression. "You think cricket is more important than my sister's engagement? I'm offended."

"Oy dramaqueen, bas kar ab " I say, rolling my eyes. "You're happy for her, and you know it."

Abhishek grins, dropping the act and pulling Komal into a hug. "Haa toh,Of course, I am. I'm just mad I wasn't the first to know."

Komal smiles, hugging him back. "You're always first in my heart, Abhay. But I wanted to make it a surprise for everyone."

We all settle back down, the game of Uno forgotten as we start discussing Komal's upcoming wedding. The room is filled with excitement and joy, the earlier competitive tension replaced by happiness for Komal's news.

"So, do you have any plans yet?" Shahneel di asks, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Komal di nods. "A few ideas, but nothing concrete. Akash and I are still figuring things out."

"Well, you know you have all of us to help," Shubman says, his smile warm. "We'll make sure it's the best wedding ever."

Abhishek nods, his expression serious. "Absolutely. Anything you need, just let us know."

Komal's eyes fill with tears, and she quickly wipes them away. "Hayee mere cuties. Thank you, guys. It means a lot to me."

We spend the rest of the evening discussing wedding plans and sharing stories. The atmosphere is light and joyful, the bond between us stronger than ever. As the night draws to a close, I can't help but feel grateful for this makeshift family and the love and support we share.

Just as we start to wrap up, Abhishek nudges me. "Oy, My. You still owe me a rematch in Uno."

I laugh, shaking my head. "Bring it on, Abhay. I'll beat you again, just like tonight."

His eyes twinkle with mischief. "Dekh lenge."