5.

Myra and Shreya are in the gym, finishing up their workout. The sound of weights clinking and machines whirring fills the space as they wipe down the equipment and head toward the locker room.

"Hey, so there's Ishan's birthday party after today's match, right?" Shreya says, casually tossing her gym towel over her shoulder. "Think you can get me in?"

Myra frowns, surprised by the sudden request. "I don't know, Shreya. It’s a team thing, and I’m not sure if I can bring non-family members."

Shreya rolls her eyes, her tone turning slightly demanding. "Come on, Myra. What’s the point of being friends with you if you can’t even get me into these things?"

Myra stops in her tracks, staring at Shreya incredulously. " What do you mean by that?Is that what this is about? Using me to get close to Shubman?"

Shreya huffs, clearly annoyed. "Why are you making this such a big deal? It’s just a party, and I want to spend more time with him. What is the problem with you?"

Myra’s eyes narrow. " Problem with me? Shubman has a girlfriend, Shreya. They love each other. You need to let this go. Hazaar baar keh chuki hu main yeh tumse."

Shreya’s expression darkens, and she steps closer, lowering her voice. "Sara’s just a phase, Myra. She won’t last. You know it too. Anyways she's just using him for fame."

Myra feels her temper rising, but she tries to stay calm. " Oh please. Fame? Really ? Dude The Sachin Tendulkar ki beti hai woh. Agar use fame chahiye hota toh uske liye she doesn't need Shubman. Not just that, she is an aspiring doctor as well. Sara is a great person, and Shubman is happy with her. If you can’t accept that, then maybe you’re not really my friend."

Shreya laughs bitterly. "Oh, please. You’re just saying that because you’re afraid of losing your precious brother’s attention."

Myra’s patience snaps." Dude, are you kidding me? Shubman is my brother, and Sara is practically family to me. You don’t get to come here and insult them."

Shreya’s face twists with anger. "Face it, Myra. You’re just as possessive of him as I am. You’re threatened by anyone who gets close to him."

Myra clenches her fists, her voice shaking with rage. "That’s enough, Shreya. If you can’t respect my brother and his relationship, then we have nothing left to say to each other."

Shreya glares at her, her eyes blazing with fury. "Fine. Maybe I don’t need a friend like you anyway."

With that, Shreya turns on her heel and storms out of the gym, leaving Myra standing there, shaking with anger and hurt. She takes a deep breath, trying to calm down, but the betrayal stings deeply.

As Myra leaves the gym, she bumps into Abhishek in the hallway. He immediately notices her upset demeanor.

“What’s up with you?” Abhishek asks, his tone bordering on sarcastic.

“None of your business,” Myra snaps, not in the mood for his attitude.

Abhishek raises an eyebrow. “Touchy, aren’t we? Kya hua, your day isn't going as planned?”

Myra glares at him, her temper flaring again. “Back off, Abhishek. I’m really not in the mood.”

“Oh, come on,” he taunts. “What’s it this time? Did someone dare to tell you the truth?”

“That’s rich coming from you,” Myra retorts, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “You think you know everything, don’t you?”

Abhishek smirks. “Maybe not everything, but I do know you’re being a brat right now.”

Myra clenches her fists, her anger boiling over. “You don’t know anything about me or my life, so stop pretending you do.”

Abhishek’s expression hardens. “You’re right. I don’t know why I bother. You’re impossible to deal with.”

“Good,” Myra fires back. “Then don’t bother.”

They stand there, glaring at each other, the tension thick in the air. Finally, Abhishek shakes his head and walks away, leaving Myra fuming. She takes a deep breath, trying to calm down, but the encounter has only added to her frustration and hurt.

She decides not to tell anyone about either of the fights. The last thing she needs is to drag more people into the drama. Instead, she tries to push it out of her mind and focus on the upcoming match, though the lingering bitterness makes it difficult.