Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 11

Hey guys! Here is chapter for you'll. Hope you'll like it! :)

__________________________________________

Chapter 11

Rachel's POV:

No one has ever hurt me so much in my whole life. I don't know what I did to Austin for him to ignore me. :/

Chuck. I don't care anymore. But I do. Ughh. Why is life so complicated?? On that thought, where is Anne? It had been almost 15 minutes.

"Hey come on let's go!" Anne came running towards me.

"Took you long enough!" I said to her.

"Just had to clear up some things!"

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

"Never mind. Let's go." She said sitting in the driver's seat. I sighed and got in the passenger seat. When we were about to leave I saw Austin walking towards his car, waving out to us and 'winking' at me on the way. What? :o

Gosh! Its so difficult for me to understand him.

The ride home was a silent one. When we reached home it was almost 6:45 and we had to leave at 8. Very less time. Humph.

"Get ready quickly Rachel! We don't have much time." Anne said running upstairs.

"Yup okay" I said climbing upstairs too.

I threw my purse on my bed and went to shower. I washed my hair with my favourite strawberry flavoured shampoo and conditioner. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked straight into my wardrobe. What should I wear? Let me see. I was so damn confused. I rushed towards Anne's room and knocked at her door.

"What do you want Rachel?" She said opening the door.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Erm..clothes?!" She said giving me a cheeky look.

"Really???? I thought your coming naked. Anne I'm asking you a serious question!"

"Chill it babe. I wearing a blue dress."

"Can you help me choose an outfit?"

"Yep sure. Don't worry too much. Austin's already smitten by you." She smirked.

"Can you just help me?"

"Yeah come on." She laughed.

She went through all my dresses trying to find me a perfect outfit.

"Wear this." She said waving out a blue-black striped dress with a black belt. Yup, I like it.

"Yay! I like it. Thank you so much." I said hugging her.

"No probs! Now go get dressed." She said running back into her room.

I quickly changed into the dress. I blow dryed my hair, set it nicely and left it open, taking a thick strand of hair behind pinning it up. I applied blue eyeliner and some lip gloss. I usually didn't put up much make up so I was happy with the little amount I had applied. I wore my black stilletos which matched perfectly. I wore dangling earings and a bracelet Anne had gifted me last Christmas. I grabbed my clutch and walked into Anne's room.

"Anne, I'm ready. What about you?" I asked walking into her room.

"Just a minute I'll be there." She callex from the dressing room. Yeah she had a dressing room -.- . It is actually attached to the warddrobe while mine is in my room itself.

"Wow! Rachel, you look amazing." She said walking in.

She looked so pretty today. Adam was truly gonna go crazy!