Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 7

Hey guys! Chapter 7 is up!!!! :D

Rachel's POV:

I got dressed up quickly and was ready to leave for work.

"Anne!" I yelled.

"Rach! Calm you tits. I'm coming." She said completely frustrated. U gave a cheeky grin and walked towards Anne's Audi.

"I'm driving." Anne said sternly.

"Pffft fine." I sighed.

She smirked and got into the driver's seat.

I switched on the radio and Lego House by Ed Sheeran came up. I smiled and increased the volume.

"I love this song!" Anne exclaimed.

"Me too.." I chimmed.

We both sang along with the song. Soon enough we reached our destination. I had heard yesterday that there was a new intern who was going to join us today. I hope he's good.

"Rachel. Kindly get your butt outta the car. You can day dream about Austin later." Anne smirked.

"Jeez. Babe chill. Am getting out. And where did Austin come from?"

I stared blankly at her.

"Oh just from behind you!"

"Huh?"

"Hello guys!!" Austin's voice reached my ears. Ohhh! But why was Anne giving me those evil smiles?

"Hey Austin!" Anne chirped

"Hi again!" I smiled at him.

"Again?" Anne inquired.

"Yupp, I met her near the basketball court today."

"And what were you doing near the basketball court Rach?" Anne smirked.

"I had gone for my regular jog Anne." I stated.

Okay. I was annoyed. What was Anne trying to do?

"Bu-" Anne went to say something but just that time I saw Adam coming.

"Adam! Hey!" I called out to him. Thank god. I was saved.

"Hey guys!" He smiled. I glared at Anne.

She just rolled her eyes and greeted him too. I could see it in his eyes that he was very happy with Anne's improved behaviour.

"Guys did you'll hear about the new intern whose going to be joining us?" I asked

"Yeah" Austin grinned at me.

"Why you sooo happy?" Anne asked him.

"Coz.." Austin just went to say something when he was interrupted by someone.

"Because I am his best mate. Right Austin?" A guy about our age, dressed in blue ripped jeans and a white shirt smirked looking at Austin.

"Rossss!" Austin screamed giving him a sorta guy hug.

"I missed you dude!" Ross said.

"Missed ya too buddy!"

Austin just smiled at him and looked at us.

"Guys this is Ross and Ross these are the rest of the interns."

He introduced him to all of us leaving me to be introduced last.

"...and this is Rachel." He said with a faint blush. What?! I cannot beleive my eyes. I'm I dreaming? Is it true? Is Austin really blushing while taking my name? How sweet. What? Ugh no. Why the heck am I so happy?