Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 10

Hey guys! :)

Chapter 10 is here for you'll. Hope you'll enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------

Austin's POV:

Should I tell her? Or should I not? I guess she does know that I like her. But what if she thinks its not true? Ofcourse its true, I love her? What? Love? Where did that come from? Chuck that. I really like her. I am going to tell her. Yeah, I have to and I will. I took out my phone and started typing out a message.

Me: I wanted to tell you something. :) xx

She replied within seconds....

Rachel: What? :)

Yup I'm telling her.

Me: When Anne said your dad wouldn't kill me if I like you.. She was right about something. :) xx

God just say it already Austin. What's wrong with you. You were I mean you are the guy who is so popular amongst girls and today you are freaking out to confess your feelings for a girl? Yeah. Because this time I really like her. Hmmm... Rachel replied a minute later this time.

Rachel: And what is that something? :)

Calm it man! Let anything happen.Your telling it to her and that's final.

Me: About me liking you! :) xx

Common Rachel reply. Please. What if she doesn't like me back? No. Nothing is going to happen like that. So there is nothing to worry about.

Reply. Reply. Reply. And she replies.

Rachel: So you do like me?

I frowned a bit at her reply. No smiley this time. I'm such a fool. She doesn't like me back. I shoudn't have told her. Maybe being just friends would make her like me that way. I messed up big time. But now what I'm I to reply? I'm not replying. Yeah that's the best thing to do.

------------------------------------------------

Rachel's POV:

Why hasn't he replied as yet? God dammit Austin reply. Should I text him again? Yup, I will.

Me: Hello?

I waited for an hour but he didn't reply. I don't know what's wrong with him. I'll have to talk to him in the hospital itself tomorrow. Sighing, I went to sleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up at my regular 7a.m. Before getting out of bed I check my phone to see if I had any messages from Austin. I put in my password and unlocked my phone. Hmm messages...none. Wierd.

I got into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed into my track suit. I got out of home, hoping to see him at the basketball court.

I walked for a good 20 mins to reach the basketball court but to no avail. Austin was no where to be seen. Gosh. This is so frustating. I started walking back home. I was annoyed. What is wrong with him?

Reaching home, I saw Anne all ready and making breakfast. Wow. Something good that has happened this morning.

"Morning!!" She greeted me.

"Good morning. I'll have a quick shower and be right back."

"Yup. Breakfast is ready. I made pancakes."

I smiled and went into my room. I took a quick 5 minute shower and changed into some skinny jeans, a halter top and matching flats. I applied just a simple eye liner. That's all.