Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 8

Rachel's POV:

Hillary kept annoying me the whole day. She kept on pleading me to tell her what was going on between me and Austin. Frankly speaking, there was nothing going on between me and him.

But there was surely some charm in him that was making me think about him constantly.

"There you go. Rachel! Why do you keep zoning out?" Hillary asked.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking."

"Yeah sure. Just replace the thinking with 'dreaming about Austin'." She said rolling her eyes.

"Babe. Why do you go on talking about Austin? Do you, by any chance like him?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"Omg. How could you even think like that Rachel. He is yours and only yours. I wouldn't steal him from you. And besides, I already have a boyfriend." She blushed.

"Awww. So whose the unlucky guy?" I said poking my tongue out.

She playfully smacked my shoulder and said, "His name is Jason and he is very lucky to have me as his girlfriend."

"Yeah sure." I say sarcastically. She looked a bit hurt when I said that. Oh no.

"Hey Hillary, I was just kidding. I am so so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry. Trust me I am."

All of a sudden she burst out laughing. Oh so she was being dramatic again?

"Honey stop freaking out so much. Its fine."

"Gosh. You scared me!" I smacked her arm.

"Geez. Sorry." She said giving a cheeky smile.

I just diverted my mind from Austin to the Children's ward.

"Oh. My. God. These kids are sooo cute." Hillary screached.

"Ouch. My ears Hill."

"Shut up. Just look at them."

And she was right. All the kids were definitely cute. I went up to each one of their beds and did my job. I wish I could spend all my day here.

I went up to the last bed. The minute I reached there, I fell in love with the girl lying on her bed, who was currently playing with all her dolls.

"Hey there!" I smiled at her.

She looked a bit confused but then gave in.

"Hi.." She softly and shyly.

"What's your name baby girl?"

"My namwe is Annalie."

"I love your name. How old are you?"

"I wam 2 ywears old."

"Wow. Your such a big girl isn't it?"

Her eyes lit up and she cutely nodded.

"Okay now let me check you up okay?"

Suddenly her face turned from happy to sad. He nervously started shaking her head. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Awww. What's wrong baby doll?" I asked taking her in my arms.

"Me want mommaa.." She cried.

"Oh. That's easy. We'll ask the nurse to call your momma and she'll be here within seconds."

Her eyes lit up again.

"You call momma?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes, why not Annalie."