Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 2

Rachel's POV :

As I entered the hospital, it felt like I was at home. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. My parents are both doctors in this hospital itself, so I have been a frequent visitor. My mom left my dad, my grandmom and me a few years back. Since then my Grandmom, Dad and Sister are my everything.

Anyways, coming back to the present, I am really nervous about my first day as an intern. As I enter the locker room, I see three interns already stuffing their locker with their stuff.

The first one I come in contact with is fair, middle heighted and a cute little guy. He was dressed in a simple white shirt, blue jeans, and black Nike shoes. He looked quite cute! But not my type.

"Hi!" I wave out awkwardly towards him.

"Hey yourself! I'm Dr. Adam Greeves." He introduces himself.

"I'm Dr. Rachel Mathew." I say flashing a smile.

The girl standing next to him came up to me and introduced herself.

"I'm Hillary White. Nice to meet you."

She was dressed in a cute red tank top and pair of blue pants and gladiator sandals. She was dressed in a simple way but looked beautiful.

"Nice to meet you too Hillary. And oh. This is my sister Anne. She'll be doing her internship with us too." I said smiling at them.

"Its Dr. Anne Mathews." My sister said sternly. Yes, that's my sister.

They both were taken aback a little but just nodded.

My attention was then drawn towards the other intern who was leaning against his locker and smirking at me. Dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans and Nike shoes. He was hot, but something just wasn't right. Oh yes. I do remember. Luck doesn't work in my favour always.

*FLASHBACK*

I was on my usual morning jog along the beach which is very near to the hospital I'm going to join today. I decided to change my route a bit and go towards the basketball court of the hospital. Since this route was a little longer than usual, I decided to sit for a while near the basket ball court. Suddenly I felt a throbbing sensation in my head because of a maniac who threw the ball in my direction. The first thing I heard was "BULLS EYE!"

I gave him the best death glare I was capable of.

"Excuse me? You hit a person with a ball and all you say is 'BULLS EYE' instead of apologizing?" I exclaimed.

He chuckled a bit before saying, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. But the shot was really amazing."

"Yeah sure. Maybe it wasn't even a mistake. Maybe you did it on purpose?" I glared at him.

"Hey!" He protested. "What makes you say I did it on purpose?" He said acting as if he was offended.

"Its really easy to say you did it purposely because it looks like you have no intentions of apologizing." I said.

"Well, for your kind information I was going to apologize. But now I definitely won't." He smirked at me.

"You're the biggest jerk I've ever met in my whole life. I hope I never see you again." I said shooting him one more death glare and leaving without waiting for his reply. I couldn't imagine how impossible a person can get.

*PRESENT*

"Nice meeting you again Basket!" He winked at me giving me a cheeky smile.

"Basket?" I asked him with a confused expression.

"Yeah, Basket."

"And why would you call me that?"

"Because of our cute little conversation in the morning" He winked at me.

My heart did a little flip, but ignored it glaring at him. Adam, Hillary and Anne were currently staring at us with question marks on their face.

"Whatever". I spat with a disgusted expression.

"Ooooh! Basket gets cranky too. That's something new. I thought all she knows is arguing with a stranger. By the way, I'm Dr. Austin Carter. Nice to meet you too Basket!" He smirked at me.

I went to give him a answer, but just then the intercom went off. 'All the interns are requested to report at the reception.'

I just ignored him and walked out of the locker room. All I could hear was my sister getting all friendly with him. I really wanted to pull my hair. What a nice beginning to my first day! (note the sarcasm)

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I hope you'll like it.

If you'll did, please vote and comment. I would really appreciate it.

-Simba_loves_you.