Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 6

Heys Guys! Here's chapter six for you'll. Hope you'll like it. :D

Rachel's POV:

Next morning I woke at 7, my regular waking up time. I quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed my Ipod and went for a jog. I decided to take the same route as yesterday.

As I was nearing the Basketball court, I could hear someone playing. I went nearer only to realise Austin was the one playing. I had to say he was a brilliant player. His shots, footwork and everything was amazing. You'll must be wondering why I was praising him. But hey! I have also played basketball for around three years and I was pretty good. After that I switched to badminton. I was great at it too. I played for around five to six years.

I guess Austin noticed me waiting there because I heard him calling out to me.

"Yo basket!" He smiled genuinly.

"Hey!" I smiled amd waved at him.

"Whatchya doin' here?"

"Nothing. Just came for a jog."

"Oh.." He paused. "so...um...did you talk to Anne?"

"Um..yeah I did. She promised me she would talk to Adam properly and would try to be good to him."

Chuckling he said, "That's great!"

"Yeah!"

There was this awkward silence between the two of us.

Breaking the silence, he said, "So we should hang out sometime. We should go somewhere after work. What say?" He looked at me hopefully.

Was he asking me out? No! I don't think that's it. Maybe he meant the whole group together? Yeah that would be it.

"Yep, sure! Definitely. We'll decide with the rest of them." I smiled.

He looked a little upset but then forced a smile.

Oh..so he was asking me out. Shit.

"Um..yeah sure. I actually gotta go now. See you at 9? Yeh?"

"Yeah! Bye!" He said.

"Bye, Rachel"

He called me Rachel and not BASKET? Wierd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV:

What the actual hell was wrong with me? I literally asked her out. Wierd. Totally wierd. Thank god she misunderstood me. I really need to talk to someone or I'm definitely going to go crazy.

I picked up my Iphone and dialled the number of my best friend Ross. His name is Dr. Ross Taylor. Yup 'Doctor'. In fact, he too is supposed to be joining Regal Union for his internship. Come on! Pick it up man!

"Yo buddy! Sup man!" He cheerily screamed in my ears. Ouch.

"Dude!! I'm just 24. I need my ears for the rest of my life."

He chuckled. "Sorry man. But hey! What if you were to die today? Good riddance! "

I could imagine him smirking.

"Hahahahaha, funny." I said sarcastically.

"Kidding mate. So what happened?"

"I'm officially going crazy!" I said in a sad tone.

"Woooaaah! Great news. Whose the chick man?"

"How do you know its a girl?"

"Because I'm your best friend." He said as if he was stating the obvious.

"Whatever.."

"Tell me. Now."

I was about to start up when something struck my mind.

"Wait. Aren't you supposed to be joining today?"

"Shit!!!!! Bye bye bye. Gotta go. Catch up in hospital. Bye! Can't be late on the first day itself. Bye bye."

"Chill dude. Bye. See ya!" I chuckled.

Time for me to go home too. Rachel Rachel Rachel. We'll deal with this problem later.

------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey! Okay I know short chapter. But I wanted to update soon, so I updated how much I had written. :P

Tell me how you liked it! I would love to receive your opinions. :)

Love,

Simran :)